The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.17.6
The children did what Springfield’s police force, military, and mad scientists couldn’t: they defeated the evil M’nthster, proving once again that children should be in charge of everything… wait maybe not… With the town back to normal, it’s time to clear out the candy and prep for the Holidays!
So stay tuned to Tapped Out for the holidays because we’re way better than spending time with your family.
i do not like to lose donut
During the dog racing it is to easy to hit the donut and to difficult to cancel.
Long time user but....
The Burns money mountain task is ridiculous. Why am I throwing all this money down a hole? I'm on level 52 I should have money to buy buildings for other tasks but I never do because I'm wasting money on that stupid mountain that's probably just going to end up in storage anyway.
Worst Event... Ever.
The Halloween update started off great, but glitched out halfway through. I wasn't able to upgrade the campfire for the past three weeks of the event. Thanksgiving seems pretty lacklustre so far. I'm not even bothering with the few turkeys that appear, I'll just focus on my monorail and Springfield Heights for now. Awaiting the next lame or broken update.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 17, 2015
- Version: 4.17.6
- Size: 78.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$1.19
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$22.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$5.79
- Tray of 132 Donuts$11.99
- Dozen Donuts$2.29
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$57.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$119.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$16.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts$4.59
- Frink's Special Offer$6.99