The Wall Street Journal.
By Wall Street Journal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make Time for the App That's As Ambitious As You Are - Take a 4-Week Free Trial Today! Now with WSJ for Apple Watch and Evernote Premium*.
The new WSJ app is an immersive digital news experience modeled after the iconic Wall Street Journal newspaper. It brings you the latest news, as well as expert commentary and analysis from around the world, with enhanced features and visual storytelling that bring the Journal to life. And it’s all delivered through a cleaner, simpler interface so you can find the news you need, anywhere you need it.
Plus, experience WSJ content in an engaging new way with the WSJ app for Apple Watch. Get instant access to breaking news, market information and everything else that makes the Journal essential reading for people who can’t afford to miss a thing, all with just a glance at your wrist.
- A stunning visual experience with rich photo slideshows, full-screen video and interactive graphics
- Optimized performance that delivers faster load times and improved stability
- Streamlined navigation consistent with the structure of the paper, while offering quick access to breaking news and analysis.
- Multiple ways to read including the digital versions of our U.S., Europe and Asia print editions as well as the latest news from WSJ
Key Features for Apple Watch:
- The top stories you need to know right now, easily available right on your watch screen, with the ability to save and read later on your iPhone.
- Push notifications sent to you as news breaks so you'll never be the last to know.
- Market data information integrated seamlessly into accompanying stories, displaying stock performance for companies and other need-to-know items that keep you synced up with your portfolio.
Special Features for iOS 8:
- Notification Center that displays the top four stories pulled from latest news right on your home screen
- Interactive push notifications that link to a breaking news story that can be saved for later
- Start reading an article on one Apple device and seamlessly continue on another
Subscribe for $22.99 per month to receive unlimited digital access on iPad, iPhone, all other WSJ tablet & smartphone apps, and WSJ Online.
Your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
* A complimentary one year subscription to Evernote Premium is currently available only to U.S. subscribers who are eligible for WSJ+.
What's New in Version 6.3.2
Fabulous content and the app has never worked better. Wonderful variety of articles.
Room for improvement
Could be so much better in terms of performance. Slow to load issues. And then of all irony, you will be in the middle of reading an article and the app will just refresh and you lose the story. App seems to be developed by techies without actually having the user in mind.
Great content, annoying app. It refuses to refresh when I drag the page down. Only once in a great while, the app will refresh on itself. Very annoying, I keep seeing old content. And sometime loss my article in the middle of reading it.
- Category: News
- Updated: May 15, 2015
- Version: 6.3.2
- Size: 25.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Wall Street Journal
- © 2015 Dow Jones & Company. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Wall Street Journal$26.99
- The Wall Street Journal Mobile$14.99
- The Wall Street Journal Asia$26.99
- The Wall Street Journal Europe$26.99
- The Wall Street Journal 日本$26.99