The Wall Street Journal.
By Dow Jones & Company, Inc., publisher of The Wall Street Journal.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make Time for the App That's As Ambitious As You Are - Take a 4-Week Free Trial Today! Now with WSJ for Apple Watch and Evernote Premium*.
The new WSJ app is an immersive digital news experience modeled after the iconic Wall Street Journal newspaper. It brings you the latest news, as well as expert commentary and analysis from around the world, with enhanced features and visual storytelling that bring the Journal to life. And it’s all delivered through a cleaner, simpler interface so you can find the news you need, anywhere you need it.
Plus, experience WSJ content in an engaging new way with the WSJ app for Apple Watch. Get instant access to breaking news, market information and everything else that makes the Journal essential reading for people who can’t afford to miss a thing, all with just a glance at your wrist.
- A stunning visual experience with rich photo slideshows, full-screen video and interactive graphics
- Optimized performance that delivers faster load times and improved stability
- Streamlined navigation consistent with the structure of the paper, while offering quick access to breaking news and analysis.
- Multiple ways to read including the digital versions of our U.S., Europe and Asia print editions as well as the latest news from WSJ
Key Features for Apple Watch:
- The top stories you need to know right now, easily available right on your watch screen, with the ability to save and read later on your iPhone.
- Push notifications sent to you as news breaks so you'll never be the last to know.
- Market data information integrated seamlessly into accompanying stories, displaying stock performance for companies and other need-to-know items that keep you synced up with your portfolio.
Subscribe for $22.99 per month to receive unlimited digital access on iPad, iPhone, all other WSJ tablet & smartphone apps, and WSJ Online.
Your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
* A complimentary one year subscription to Evernote Premium is currently available only to U.S. subscribers who are eligible for WSJ+.
What's New in Version 7.2
Thank you for downloading our latest version of the WSJ app. In this release, we’re very excited to bring you a new way of experiencing stories with WSJ's own built-in virtual reality/360-video player. This new technology brings you inside a video so you can look around in all directions and experience it like you are there. Our 360-video player works both with and without a Google Cardboard headset. These videos do not require a separate app or file download, but they should be viewed on WiFi for the best experience. A special animated video icon will indicate a VR-360 video for you to see.
Also in this version, we've added more slide shows, videos and graphics to iPhone articles. Plus we've made improvements to make the app on iPad and iPhone respond faster, deliver the latest news even more smoothly and tell you when it is checking for updates. We read your comments here in the App Store and more enhancements for both iPhone and iPad users are coming soon.
New update makes app much better. Hope refresh will be faster
Have used it for years and it continues to get better. Left one star off for future incentive.
After a few problem-plagued versions, this app is finally what it should be. Attractive design, quick response and now works very well.
- Category: News
- Updated: Oct 28, 2015
- Version: 7.2
- Size: 35.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Dow Jones & Company, Inc., publisher of The Wall Street Journal.
- © 2015 Dow Jones & Company. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Wall Street Journal$26.99
- The Wall Street Journal Asia$26.99
- The Wall Street Journal Europe$26.99
- The Wall Street Journal Mobile$14.99
- The Wall Street Journal 日本$26.99