The Washington Post Classic for iPad
By The Washington Post
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy every story, feature and insight from The Washington Post with our classic app for iPad.
Stay informed with award-winning national and international news, PLUS complete local news coverage of the D.C. metro area. Enjoy a digital replica of each day’s print edition, down to every photo and special insert. Get fresh perspectives on the world from Post bloggers. Read stories wherever you are with convenient offline reading. This app brings you everything daily Washington Post readers enjoy—along with extra benefits for added mobile convenience.
▪ D.C. METRO NEWS: Learn what’s going on in the nation’s capital with stories about D.C. and the surrounding metro area.
▪ PRINT EDITION: Flip through The Washington Post right on your iPad with our digital replica of each day’s print newspaper.
▪ TOP HEADLINES: Quickly browse the day’s top headlines and read the full story—with just a tap of the finger.
▪ BLOGS: Find out what The Post’s most insightful bloggers have to say about everything from politics to sports to pop culture.
▪ OFFLINE READING: Save your must-read articles to “My Post” for offline reading when it’s convenient for you.
▪ OPTIONS: Download the app for free and enjoy a limited number of free stories each month. Get unlimited access for just $14.99/month (first month FREE).
▪ EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Washington Post comes with complimentary web access, as well as access to The All-New Washington Post App on all your smartphones and tablets.
▪ PAYMENT: Payment will be charged to your iTunes account with the confirmation of your purchase.
▪ AUTO-RENEWAL: Your subscription will auto-renew for $14.99 each month unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. The auto-renewal can be turned off at any time in the Account Settings section of the App Store. Please note, you will be unable to cancel your current subscription during an active subscription period.
▪ TERMS OF SERVICE: https://www.washingtonpost.com/terms-of-service/2011/11/18/gIQAldiYiN_story.html
What's New in Version 3.5.0
This release features an all-new and redesigned Print Edition. We improved performance, rethought pagination and our archives, sped up section downloads, made the individual pages lighter, and much more. For all the juicy details, check out our Intro guide.
This was a labor of love, and it couldn’t have been completed without the help of both our beta tester community and our most loyal and fanatical readers. Thank you all for giving us something to work hard for every day. We’re listening, and we’ve got great new things coming down the pike.
Questions or comments? Shoot us an email at iPadClassic@washpost.com.
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 12, 2015
- Version: 3.5.0
- Size: 46.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Washington Post Company
- © Washington Post, 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Washington Post$16.99