The Weather Network for iPad
By Pelmorex Media Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get your weather when it really matters™ with The Weather Network app for iPad. Accurate and easy-to-use, you’ll always have the forecast at your fingertips with the most in-depth weather news thanks to the detailed editorial coverage and videos.
- Detailed weather forecasts including current, short term, long term, hourly forecasts and 14 day trends. These forecasts are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability
- Severe weather and storm alerts to notify you when a storm is heading your way. Users will see a red banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-thru for more info
- Multiple map layers, including radar, satellite, lightning and traffic flow
- Follow-me functionality, automatically detecting the forecast within 1km of your location
- Available in English and French, based on your device settings
- Swipe left on current conditions to access yesterday’s high & low
- The icon on the top right provides a simple list (menu) of all the content available on the app, as well as app settings and FAQs
- Swipe left on the current conditions to get more forecast data, like wind speed and direction, humidity, cloud ceiling and more
- Add a location by tapping the city name at the top, center of your screen. Or, you can add a location by pressing the + icon within the map view
- To get the optimal experience with our maps, tap and pinch to explore
Please send feedback to email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you! You can also visit our website at www.theweathernetwork.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Weather Network - Your Weather When It Really Matters™.
What's New in Version 3.3.7
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Worst app ever
Keep bugging my iPad
Good weather, terrible satellite tracker map
Brutal how bad the weather tracking map runs. Needs improvement to make app worth having.
Won't install now
Upgrade crashes and now it won't install. Time to use another weather app.