Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous
By One Man Left
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Important** Requires at least iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch (5th gen), or newer
Return to a world of fast-paced, tilt-only arcade action! You’ll flee a relentless onslaught of dastardly dots, desperately darting between single-use weapon orbs. Each orb provides a unique burst of fiery relief! Sometimes it’s lasery relief. It really depends.
• Two gametypes: Classic Mode (normal difficulty) and Code Red (too hard)
• A brand new weapon arsenal! Can you unlock them all?
• A new scoring system, powered by tricks you can do with weapons or your arrow
• Diabolical boss encounters
• Flaunt your highscore on your Game Center friends' game over screens! Or be ashamed of it.
• Tons of Game Center achievements, many of which include jokes and humors
• Instantly send score challenges to your Game Center friends, right from the game over screen!
What's New in Version 1.2.7
Looking for more of a challenge in the new Brimstone Pinball mode? Put your skills to the test with a new Hard mode added to Brimstone pinball!
Simply toggle it on or off from the main menu to switch between the two difficulties.
Very poor optimization
I have and an iPod touch 4th gen and it runs at 5 frames per second. The simple graphics do not justify the massive lag. I've read a fifth gen is required but as an app developer myself I know that this game is able to run more smoothly. Please update this game to run more efficiently.
Turn left to go right..?
Not sure if this is just me, but the horizontal axis seems to be inverted. Is there a way to reverse that? Other then that, i don't seem to be experiencing the lag issues others have mentioned and the graphics are fantastic. As it stand with the backwards steering, I can't really play it. Also can we set the horizontal axis to take more of a 'tilt' approach to the device rather than a 'turn' approach? You have that on both games and I think a tilt approach for all directions would make for a much more enjoyable table top experience. :) have that as an option and those 5 stars are yours :D and I'll recommend it to everyone!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 20, 2014
- Version: 1.2.7
- Size: 99.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: One Man Left
- © 2013 One Man Left Studios, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Brimstone Pinball$1.19