The best, most powerful, comprehensive, easy to use time keeping app on the Apple Store is now even better. Time Master has the highest average rating of all the time management apps. And the other apps don’t come close to our new optional billing module. Our invoices are totally professional.
Our biggest fans are consultants, attorneys and contractors. Time Master is used by individuals working independently, to attorneys from some of the biggest law firms in the USA. If you need to keep track of time and expenses, you can’t find a better app than Time Master. We at On-Core are IT professionals, so we have firsthand experience with billing and keeping track of time. We know from personal experience what is needed and have made this app so flexible, it works for virtually anyone in any industry in which time needs to be kept.
- Track time by start, stop and/or by duration
- Sessions option can track "punch-in & out" for a single time entry
- Single or multiple running timers
- Timers keep running even if you are not running the app
- Time Entries are by Client and can be sub-categorized by Project and Tasks
- Powerful billing rates that can be defined in the following priority: Global, by Client, by Project, by Task or Custom per entry
- Powerful Time Rounding: by hour, minutes and/or seconds
- Multiple Filters to sort and view only what you need to see
- Define the day of the week that your work week starts
- Track Expenses - from Mileage to Meals to Burning CD's and anything else you want to define
- Display Reports right on your device that you can view and export via email in HTML and/or CSV format. By Client or Timesheet
- Copy Client information from your Contacts list
- Dual taxes for countries such as Canada
- Import IIF files
- Full Backup & Restore capabilities
- and so much more!
OPTIONAL MODULES (one-time additional fee required as an "In App Purchase"):
- Invoicing: If you want to do billing directly from your iPhone or iPod Touch then look no further. The most powerful invoicing module built directly into Time Master. Professional PDF invoices can be emailed to the client, including your own logo.
- Quickbooks Export: Easily export your Time Entries with a QB IIF file. Win QB 2007 Pro or greater. Mac QB 2010+ with our TimeBridge app (fee applies). See site before purchase.
- Synchronization: Wirelessly synchronize two or more devices. If you have an iPad and an iPhone and want to keep the data synchronized between the two devices, this is for you!
Time Master can track both time and expenses. You can track time using start and stop times, duration, and/or timers. All time entries are tracked for a single day, so time entries cannot be greater than 24 hours. It will allow you to time across days, for example if you start a job at 8 p.m. and finish at 2 a.m., it will have a duration of 6 hours.
Expenses can be setup for recurring fixed cost items, such as burning a CD, reimbursement of hardware items, or fluid things such as toll expenses, automobile mileage, etc.
Quick reporting can be done on the iPhone / iPod Touch with the Reports function. The report can be emailed in an HTML and/or CSV format.
Adding new Clients, Projects, Tasks and Expenditures is super easy. You can create them on the fly without having to navigate to a separate maintenance screen. To edit them you can tap on Setup, do you edit and then return to where you left off in Time Entries or Expenses. By selecting a Project or Task first will automatically fill in the Client field for quick entry.
We’ve made everything as seamless as possible, as you would expect from a top class iOS application. Please click on the "On-Core website" link below to download the documentation on your computer.
Fixed issue where not prompting to Mark as Read after Report sent.
Ratings and Reviews
I'm an IT Management Consultant and a Project Manager so I have some complex time tracking & billing needs. The only common scenario I can think of off hand this app doesn't cover (yet) is an easy way to do splits e.g. an hour long meeting where I want to split the time either evenly or, for instance, 25% to one client / project, 25% to another and 50% to yet another. My background is in Application Design and Development and I'm here to tell you this company knows how to design and build and application!! I watched the videos on the website and didn't even hesitate to spend the $$. I will report back once I've used it a while. If the app performs the way I suspect then this was the best $10 I've spent in a long time.
As an IT consultant this app has made time tracking so easy. Excellent set of features, and well designed interface.
App is good, but pricey
As a small business owner and contractor, the app does everything I need it to. Invoicing was key, as was running reports for taxes. However, it is a bit pricey. Paying extra for invoice functionality was a little too costly. It should be included. I did try other software, but the cheaper software didn't have all the features. I would have given this software 5 stars if it was more affordable.
- On-Core Software LLC
- 79.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Finnish, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2018 On-Core Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Invoicing Upgrade $13.99
- Synchronization Module $9.99
- Quickbooks Export $8.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.