By TinyMob Games Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Tiny Realms is one of the best examples of the genre, and if you give it a shot it might just convince you that there's more to mobile strategy than Clash of Clans." 9 out 10, Gold Award. PocketGamer.co.uk Review
IMAGINE: A tactical strategy game where you CHOOSE your Faction & have FULL CONTROL of your warbands in battle!
Feel the THRILL of total tactical combat as you BATTLE against your friends & other players to climb the leaderboard!
For the first time in a mobile strategy game, experience FREEDOM of CHOICE: Which unique Faction will you lead to dominate the Realm of Light?
Play as the cunning HUMANS, the powerful DWARVES or the speedy TEGU lizards. You can choose to play as a single faction, or build Realms with each!
Design amazing fortresses and recruit massive armies of steam powered robots, polar bears, mammoths, wizards, shaman, dinosaurs, yetis and more!
TINY REALMS is the first Real-Time Strategy Tactics game that actually lets you CONTROL your troops’ movements in battle like a real commander!
Explore a MASSIVE open world map by playing through your Faction’s unique storyline and leave your mark in the world of TINY REALMS.
- Completely free to play mobile combat strategy game for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- Real-Time Strategy - Deep, tactical game play in the style of classic combat strategy games
- Battlegrounds - Team up with others in Global Faction Warfare
- Introducing: Warpath - Control precise troop movements by sliding your finger on the screen
- Epic Single Player Story Mode - Over 50 story mode quests unique to each faction. Encounter giant Ogre Bosses and SUPER LOOT quests
- Create Warbands - Combine melee, ranged and siege units into elite fighting groups
- Faction Battles - Play as three unique factions. Each faction has its own buildings and unit characteristics
- Multiplayer Battles - Climb the global leader boards as you enact your tactical strategy against other players online. Attack their Realms, destroy their defenses and raid their loot
- Weekly Tournaments - Win Crystals and Loot by competing with other players every single week.
For the best experience, play Tiny Realms on: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation), iPad Air iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3.
If you need help or experience any issues, please contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.22.0
- Gameplay balancing improvements applied to various buildings including magic defensive structures
- Implemented iOS 9 enhancements
- Implemented language updates to the Chinese and Korean versions
- Fixed several bugs
Choose your faction and conquer the world
I know, I know. Tiny Realms is a title that did not, by any stretch of the imagination, came out recently. It has however made its proof and have quite a large base of followers. I meant to do a review of it for quite some times and I finally managed to do it now.
Right off the bat, you need to debut your adventure by choosing your faction between the Humans, The Dwarves and the Tengu, a reptilian people living in swamp lands. After much consideration of the pros and cons of each races, I decided to shrink myself and join the dwarves of Icemore.
You literally have your units at your fingertips to command! When you deploy your troops, you will need to guide them to their target by tracing a path from them to their goal with your finger.
The tutorial seem to really only cover the basic action of attack of the game. But when it came to building or upgrading, or even collecting materials, you are left to discover it all on your own. Case in point: I didn’t know until I discovered it by accident that I could place the protective walls wherever I choose: I simply place them where they appeared by default, in the middle of my realm.
While this type of game to start with is not my cup of tea, I could appreciate that it was a good execution of the genre. But I got too easily frustrated that my dainty female fingers seemed as clumsy as thick sausages when it came to tapping on stuff in my realm: I always ended up tapping on something else than what I wanted to, or to move a building when I wanted to simply select it.
One thing I was glad for is that you do not have to micro-manage your soldiers too much. Even if they show you in the tutorial, as I mentioned earlier, that you can control them with your fingers, I found out you rarely have to do so. They are well-seasoned, bloodthirsty warriors and they seem to know what they are doing.
I was worried at first that the screen and the unit where ridiculously tiny, but quickly discovered you can pinch and zoom in to have (some sort) of better grasp on your situation..
Overall, make no mistake, it’s the kind of game that requires a lot of your active, daily, involvement. You can’t just pick it up once in a blue moon: enemies might have decimated your realm out of all your units and gold by then!
If you secretly dream of controlling an army of warriors and conquering foreign lands, this title will fit nicely in your pocket.
I like it but VARY slow
It's a great game but whenever I try to play it it gets stuck in a loading screen
Grieving type game
The same player can always attack you whenever your shield runs out. So if said player is stronger then you, you will then have a very difficult time to grow!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 03, 2015
- Version: 1.22.0
- Size: 175 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: TinyMob Games Inc
- © TinyMob Games Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Crystals$6.99
- Bag of Crystals$13.99
- Sack of Crystals$27.99
- Extra Workshop + Crystals Bundle$13.99
- Chest of Crystals$139.99
- Box of Crystals$69.99
- Conqueror Pack$13.99
- Master at Arms Pack$27.99
- Premium Conqueror Pack$69.99