Tiny Scanner++ - The little app that scans everything
* Scan documents, photos, receipts, or just about anything
* Lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both iPhone and iPad
* Batch mode combines multiple scans into a single PDF
IS THAT A SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET?
Tiny Scanner turns your iPhone/iPad into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your phone as images or PDFs. Name and organize your scans into folders, or share them by:
- Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, or Box
- Wifi directly to your computer
- Fax using Tiny Fax
Tiny Scanner has all the BIG features you need:
* Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
* Page edges are detected automagically
* 5 levels of contrast for crisp monochrome texts
* Set page sizes for PDF (Letter, Legal, A4, and more)
* Thumbnail or list view, sort scans by date or title
* Quick search by document title
* Protect your documents with a passcode
* Universal – a single app that works on iPhone and iPad too!
GOT QUESTIONS? CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help you figure it out.
Introducing brand-new Tiny Scanner 5.0. Other than minor bug fixes and improvements, we also:
- Empowered and fastered scan experience;
- Redesigned a much simpler way of organizing scans;
- Deeply optimized Tiny Scanner for iPhone XS and iOS 12.
We'd love to hear your feedback! If you have any ideas or feature requests for future versions of the app, feel free to let us know. Please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Could be higher res
One gripe, then the good points. It could be higher res.
The PDF's that it outputs are great in almost every other respect, but they are sized for a web browser in 2005.
Great automatic cropping and skewing images to a flat straight "Scan". Really great, it beats the pants off all the other apps (I tried them all, even the paid ones).
It's "scanning" options of colour/grayscale/photo (and one called document, which is a super punchy high saturation, high contrast option) are pretty much standard.
It can handle scanning many multiple pages at a time, then processing them and making a PDF. I did 45 in a row, and it didn't crash.
it like 1998 software
Every time I login it forgets me then expects me to restore my purchase at 6.99 but to trust that it won’t bill me again. Even though I paid the stupid fee for this stupid app three times I cannot get full functionality ie upload to drive. Just a trash app written by typical silicon valley scammers. There are other apps like this and they won’t scam you. Waste of time doing a chargeback.
Could be better quality, and there’s no instructions on how to email files to myself from app, also doesn’t show in settings even though I put my personal information there already. All I want is an app where I can scan the file and email to myself.
- Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 40.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Appxy
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.