Trust & Safety On-the-go.
With TLS Inspector you can be sure that the connection to your favourite website is secure from hackers & criminals.
• Inspect Any Domain:
Input a domain using the TLS Inspector website, or inspect any website from within your favourite browser using our Inspect Website extension.
Entire Certificate Chain:
TLS Inspector will show you the entire issue chain for any website, and whether or not your device trusts that chain.
• View Certificate Properties:
View most important properties of any SSL certificate including fingerprints, dates, algorithms, and more.
• Stay Safe Online:
TLS Inspector makes it easy to detect and avoid man-in-the-middle attacks on unsafe wireless networks by highlighting invalid certificates.
TLS Inspector is free & libre open source software (FLOSS) with source code available on GitHub.
Thank you for using TLS Inspector!
• Added the ability to toggle between using OpenSSL and Apple's CFSecurity Crypto engine for connecting to sites. The iOS engine shows what connection parameters would be used with Safari, while the OpenSSL engine enables you to use different parameters and features (like TLS 1.3).
• Added the ability to specify the preferred ciphersuite used by OpenSSL.
• A warning will now appear if your device has an HTTP Proxy configured. TLS Inspector is not compatible with HTTP Proxies.
• The "OCSP Must Staple" feature will be seen if a certificate has it enabled.
• You can now change the app theme without having to restart the app.
This update is dedicated to Kendrick Castillo, who made the ultimate sacrifice to protect his fellow classmates during America's 15th school shooting of 2019. We strongly condemn the inaction of policymakers who could end these acts of senseless violence.
Ratings and Reviews
The most helpful app ever
Just perfect with a sense of humor from the developers
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! I'm happy that you enjoy the app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.