By Quest Software Pty Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Toad is a powerful productivity solution that simplifies database management for OS X users. It enables you to build high-quality database applications in record time through a streamlined, automated development process. This set of OS X developer tools provides smooth workflows and an intuitive interface that make it easy to transition from one task to another. Plus, it connects to Oracle Database, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB, giving you flexible platform support.
What's New in Version 2.4.2
- MySQL 5.7 support
- MongoDB export to CSV and export improvements
- Preferences dialog remembers last opened tab
Toad is a great database client. One of the best I have seen so far. After trying PG Commander, SQL WorkbenchJ and others, I was finally satisfied with the features that Toad provides. A highly recommended dev tool for database development on mac. Keep up the good work!
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Jun 15, 2016
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 222 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Quest Software Pty Ltd
- © Copyright 2016 Dell Inc. All rights reserved. This product is protected by U.S. and international copyright and intellectual property laws.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor