This free app is a personalized guide to your child’s age and stage from Today’s Parent, Canada’s most trusted parenting brand. Whether you’re pregnant, a new parent to a baby, or an experienced mom or dad, get all the daily tips, recipes, developmental advice and health information you need to raise a happy, healthy family. The Today’s Parent My Family app gives you a customized, always-updated newsfeed for each pregnancy and child—just enter your due date or your kid’s birth date to get started.
- Personalized content based on the due date or the age of your child. You can easily track multiple children.
- Gorgeous Storybooks for collecting those amazing family moments using your pictures and videos. You can also add quotes and photo captions. Then share your digital scrapbook with family and friends.
- Trackers that help you record your baby’s naps and record breastfeeding and bottle feedings.
- A potty training tool that makes toilet training fun and rewarding for toddlers and preschoolers.
- The Baby Namer tool to help you find just the right baby name.
- How-to videos on recipes, crafts, baby care and more.
- Our social media feeds, all integrated into your personalized stream.
- Fixed issues related to login
Ratings and Reviews
App not working
As soon as I login in. It requests me to select child or pregnant. I select child and enter my kids info and it doesn’t go past it. Please help
This app no longer opens
Any time I try to open it, it says App Initialization Failed. I’ve deleted it and downloaded it again, to no avail.
Too much food recipes
Theres more food recipes than actually parenting articles.
- Rogers Publishing Limited
- 47.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Rogers Publishing Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.