Toronto Island Ferry Finder shows the ferry schedule of the ferries going to and from the Toronto Islands, and in winter-time allows tracking of the ferry location.
• From the Home page you can immediately see the next boat times departing the city and islands. Tap the buttons to view the schedule for the ferry routes between the downtown City Ferry Docks and one of the three island ferry docks: Hanlan's Pt., Centre Island, or Ward's Island.
• The app displays the schedule for the boats for the current day. Tap on the next or previous buttons to see schedules for other days. Tap on today's date to return to today's schedule. Pull down any schedule page to ensure that I you have the most recent update to the schedule.
• In the winter when ice or wind conditions can interfere with ferry operation, the map displays a GPS signal showing the ferry location, as well as bus locations, should alternate docks be in use due to weather complications.
• Provides instructions on contacting the Toronto Island Ferry Dock, island destinations, and where to eat.
• Get more help with the Toronto Island Ferry Finder. Access recent @IslandFerry Tweets.
Reviews from first version:
“A terrific app that will long play an essential role in our daily lives (and hopefully in the lives of many Toronto Island visitors)”
“Ferry Finder is a user-friendly, helpful and beautifully designed app"
Users can now update the schedule themselves as needed. Just pull down the schedule page for any island destination to ensure that you have the most recent schedule update.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for island visits!
Has all the ferry departure times from all the docks in an easy to see format. Also has island map.
Optimize your app for bezel less iPhones and iPads
Hi. Could you update your app to display properly on the iPhone X ? It looks ill proportioned with huge black letter-boxing at top and bottom of the screen. You’ll especially need to do this with the new phones being unveiled in just a couple weeks in September. iPad pros are also about to lose the thick bezels that encase the screens of the current models. Your app could be so much better if fix these issues. Apple can help you with optimization of your app using Xcode. Thanks for creating this app.
Not updated at all, even when ferries are cancelled- which renders the app effectively as useful as an old print-out of the ferry schedule (which are free)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.