Total Files is the one stop file manager for iOS, with powerful PDF reader, cloud storage support and much more!
Total Files supports DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and iCloud Files and offers iOS Files app integration to download and upload to any cloud from any app!
You'll not need to install a separate app for each storage provider that you want to use from your device! Link all cloud accounts in Total Files and enjoy the full integration with iOS. For example, thanks to the iOS “Files” integration, you can directly save files to one of the cloud linked in Total, simply using the "Save in files” feature available in any apps on your device.
Virtual folders allows to group files that come from different sources (cloud or local).
The Spotlight indexing of all local contents allows to immediately find and open the file you're looking for, without opening the app!
Our powerful PDF viewer offers annotation capabilities and automatically recognise common shapes and gestures to highlight paragraph
- iOS 11 Files app integration for ALL clouds linked to the app in read write mode.
- Supports Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, iCloud services for remote file storage.
- Search between all contents in the app and in the linked cloud storages thanks to the advanced search
- Compression and decompression features (zip)
- Spotlight indexing
- PDF editor with annotation, shape recognition
- Simultaneous linking of multiple Cloud accounts and management of folders shared with other users.
- Bookmarks and history management.
- URL autocomplete
- Quick search bar, and enhanced search within all cloud and local files.
- PIN to hide and secure folders.
- Multi-tab browser
- Added ability to import files from photo library
- It's now possible to import file using iTunes File sharing
- Now is possible to activate subtitles and select different languages in video player
- Fixed many bugs
Ratings and Reviews
J'aime bien le changement sa donne envie de rester sur l'application même quant on a rien a faire . Mais fallait que pourquoi avoir changer le nom de l'application ?
Better in many regards but...
There are file types that the old version would play that the new version will not.
Overall I think it is an improvement.
Aug9 - Having 2nd thoughts now....
Tried transferring files to computer via iTunes like the old version....no joy.
Aug 17 - Continue to explore transfer of files. WebDAV may be the answer. Will comment after I try it.
Sept 15 - WebDAV transfers still beyond me. I understand it was native in windows XP file explorer but not used much by anyone now?? Seems like regression. Will continue trying to xfer.
Nov - Latest update now includes iTunes xfer. Thank you!! ....and it's faster than before. I'm happy again.
- App Ideas S.r.l.
- 117.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 AppIdeas
- In-App Purchases
- Full version upgrade $5.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.