SM2 is a smartphone application developed specifically for REALTORS®. This application is reserved for Touchbase Real Estate® users and can perform all these tasks:
● Receive and consult your messages grouped by showing.
● Reply to or manage your messages with one press of a button.
● Pre-approve showing periods and receive confirmations instantly.
● Access all messages sent and received in the past 30 days.
● Consult the activity and reports for showings, by property.
● Organize your schedule using the calendar that contains all of your Touchable showings.
● See on a map where your upcoming showings are located.
● Manage your replacement periods.
Bug correction and Optimisation.
Ratings and Reviews
This is shockingly a frustrating app it’s very slow loading and displaying what we need to see. Please look at how other apps flow and update your app.
Couldn't Make A Worse App
When is the real estate industry going to start investing in good software and apps instead of overpaying for clunky apps like this? Ask your board how much they pay touchbase each year and you'll be shocked. Disgraceful.
I feel like the previous reviewer must be getting paid for such a rave review. The new version hasn't crashed on me, so I guess that's something. But just some of the issues:
- not designed for a larger iPhone 6+ or 6s+
- laggy, stuttering, slow interface
- non-standard controls (e.g. There’s no indication what swiping left or right on messages does, but the message disappears anyway)
- double notifications all the time?
- no way to archive/delete multiple messages at once?
- what’s the point of the map? Can only see your listings on the map if you choose a date there's a showing. So you'd need to know the date you're looking for, or keep picking days until you find it. Wouldn't it make more sense to show all listings on the map all the time, and then if you select one of your listings, it shows all of the future scheduled showings? You could even color code the map pin to see at a glance if there's future showings or not.
- showing request message gives me 2 ways to respond -- cancel or other message. How about 'confirm showing'? Easy to confirm a showing from text message.
- how about not having the cancel button right against the other button, to avoid accidental presses?
- far easier to just use text messaging for showings. Especially if I have shortcut templates set up
- I get text notifications almost instantly. Don't receive any notifications at all from SM2, even though I selected to receive them.
- No app badge to show number of unread messages? Can only discover unread messages by going into the app
- The +Calendar button is always just greyed out/doesn't work. Not sure what the story there is.
I could go on, but why bother? it's easier to just delete the app and use standard text messaging. It seems like the app is trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist.
- Tootelo Innovation
- 4.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Tootelo Innovation Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.