TouchBistro is an iPad POS built for restaurant people, by restaurant people – with every feature designed to meet the unique needs and fast pace of the foodservice industry. Used in more than 100 countries, TouchBistro is the POS that has powered over 12,000 restaurants worldwide.
TouchBistro makes running a restaurant easier by streamlining and simplifying all aspects of restaurant management, so restaurateurs have more time to focus on their passion – the reason they opened their business in the first place.
Designed to help restaurateurs run a better and more successful business, TouchBistro enables restaurants to make more money, deliver a great guest experience, and take the guesswork out of making business decisions.
Try TouchBistro for free up to one month!*
*Free trial is valid for seven days without registration + 21 days (28 days in total) with registration of a user name.
Committed to the restaurant industry
• Reliable hybrid POS with zero downtime
• Free 24/7/365 support
• Subscription based licensing
• Access to 50+ detailed reports
• Custom pop-up modifiers
• Automatic gratuity
• Visual menu
• Take-out and delivery order management
• One-touch bill splitting and seat joining
• Bar tab management
• Quick features: discounts, tax, void, edit, reorder, and transfers
• Kitchen coursing
Mobile Payment & Processing
• Multiple payment forms including digital wallet payments and gift cards
• EMV compliant and wireless devices
• Customize bills (ie. tip guides)
• Digital receipts
• Scheduled menus and promotions
• Show ingredients, descriptions, and cooking instructions
• Assign menu items to sales and menu categories for reporting
• Add costs and recipes at the menu item level
• Seasonal and time-based menus and items
• Manage non-food items
• Barcode scanning
Restaurant Inventory Management
• Inventory level alerts
• Track ingredient level food cost
• Ingredient and menu item inventory reports
Floor Plan Table Management
• Customizable floor plan
• Visual table management
• Display table value and time seated
• Server section and table assignment
Staff Management & Scheduling
• Employee scheduling
• Staff profiles
• Security controls
• Track labor costs
• View staff activity
• Per-staff performance tracking
Reporting & Analytics
• 50+ detailed reports
• Daily summary reports
• Current snapshot reports
• Cloud reporting
• Reports-to-Go apps for iOS and Android
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Customer accounts
• Record customer preferences
• Take-out and delivery order management
• Track purchase history
Service & Support
• Customer Success team for training, installation, and menu inputting
• Available 24/7/365
• Automatic and secure daily back-ups
• Built-in diagnostic tools
• Comprehensive support materials available online
• Loyalty programs
• Customer Facing Display
• Kitchen Display System
NEW & IMPROVED Order Screens: We have updated our order screens with a clean and fresh new look! You can now search and sort through open orders as well as preview, edit and print your bill even faster with a few simple swipes.
NEW Integration with Avero: TouchBistro now integrates with Avero to provide detailed analytics, performance reports and rollup reporting to further inform your business decisions.
NEW Hardware Update: TouchBistro now integrates with the IWL220 for Chase Paymentech. This offers you a wireless solution, with the ability to take payments tableside. This update is for Canadian customers only.
NEW Payment Device: TouchBistro now supports the Genius Mini device, which works in conjunction with the Genius Mini payment app on your iPad. The Cayan Genius Mini is a bluetooth device with swipe, tap, dip and NFC (Apple Pay & Google Pay) capabilities.
Fixed a bug where takeouts were not always visible for users with multiple iPads.
Ratings and Reviews
Very happy with this app.
Easy to setup, was able to print in another language for my wife.
Use the KDS for the kitchen
Student staff found it easy to use.
Update disables multitasking
Amazing app and great support, latest update seems to have disabled some multi tasking functions, namely with songza. Not sure why!?
This app showed promise. Bought the licensed pro version for 1000 dollars. Program has so many issues doesn't stay connected cAsh outs never match up. Horrible program save your money. Their tech support never returns calls and the odd time they do, they have no answers. It's always "it will be fixed in the next version". Well it has been 4 versions already. I think the apple store should drop this app and refund my money
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.