SEE BELOW FOR IMPORTANT NOTICES
Tradyo is a FREE local classified app that helps communities connect to buy and sell goods, and avoids the hurdles users face with many classified sites, such as wasted time. It connects the buyers and seller through the built in social chat. Buy and Sell in your neighbourhood! It all starts with a chat.
• Browse, search, buy and sell used items locally and socially!
• Post ads directly from your phone: take pictures, set a price, select a category and describe the awesomeness of the item for sell!
• Your approximate location will be posted as part of your ad.
• Have a conversation via our in-app chat function.
• Search items by category and see what is nearest you.
• Check out the seller’s approximate location on the map.
• Can’t find what you are looking for? Set an “alert” by item and location and be notified when someone posts the item you want.
• Do you think your friend would like to have that couch you just saw on Tradyo? Share it.
• Sign-up using Facebook Login or email.
• Post items for sale in under a minute.
• Easy browsing with tile and list views.
• Multiple categories: appliances, cars, arts & collectibles, baby items, clothing, jewelry, toys, services, garage sales, automotive etc.
• Chat in App with multiple buyers or sellers about their items and arrange the purchase or sale.
• Sellers can choose if they would like to be contacted by phone or only through in App chat.
Tradyo, an application offered by Metroland Media Group Ltd., 3715 Laird Road, Unit 6, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L5L 0A3, www.tradyo.com
With every release we strive to add value and fix bugs. This release is no different.
Ratings and Reviews
I dont need an app that doesnt work.
Shows false view counts
The application will add your own views to the view count. I was just going into one of my post to make a correction in wording and when I come back out in the list. My view count changed. I went back in and went out in increased again. Also, it increment each view by 2.
Too many local classified
I am not sure why we consumers need another local classified app. I see Tradyo ads in my local newspaper and am thinking now I need to start searching for local classified in tradyo on top of the three/four other apps I use.
I mostly use letgo, kijiji, Facebook marketplace and sometimes VarageSale. No we don’t need another one
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.