By Peaksware, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The on-the-go companion for triathletes, cyclists and and runners who are serious about achieving their goals.
The free TrainingPeaks mobile app syncs with your TrainingPeaks.com account to provide a complete web, mobile and desktop solution for tracking, analyzing and planning your training.
• Log your runs, rides or swims in the TrainingPeaks Calendar
• Keep track of daily stats like power, speed, distance and more
• Dash off post-workout comments for yourself and your coach
• Graph your weekly hours, distance and TSS™
• Break down your training hours by sport
• View HR, power or GPS for your workouts in the workout file viewer
• See how much time you spent in your training zones during your workouts
• Look at your Peak HR, power, pace, and speed values from your workouts
• Schedule training sessions from your iPhone or iPad
• Access your planned workouts and meals on the road or the trail
• Add workouts from your TrainingPeaks workout library (TrainingPeaks Coach or Premium Athlete users only)
• Share your workouts on Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or IM
Then log into your TrainingPeaks.com account to perform deeper analysis of your training, upload workouts from over 90 devices, and plan your season using a training plan or a coach. If you don’t have a TrainingPeaks.com account yet, sign up at the link below.
• This app can be used on an iPhone or iPad device with iOS 7.0 or higher
• You must have an internet connection, 3G or Wi-Fi, to use this app
What's New in Version 5.8
New in this version we have added Workout Reports and a fully interactive Map & Graph for *Premium* TrainingPeaks athletes and coaches!
With the Workout Reports see your Time in Zones by:
• Heart Rate
and your Peak Curves for:
• Heart Rate
Using the interactive Map & Graph you can:
• Retrace your route on the map.
• View your heart rate, power, speed, pace, distance, cadence, and elevation data within one graph.
• See the stats for your laps, intervals, and peak values.
• Highlight your laps, intervals, and peak values.
• Zoom and pan both the map and graph to get the best view of your data.
• Make custom selections on the graph to see the stats for any time or distance interval of your workout.
*** The Workout Reports and Map & Graph support both portrait and landscape orientations on your iPhone and iPad.
Provides the essential details on my iPhone. Just what I need to keep track of my workouts and my fitness trends.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 13, 2014
- Version: 5.8
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peaksware, LLC
- © 2013 Peaksware, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.