TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Calling all Autobots, Decepticons, Predacons and Maximals!
Join Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, Waspinator, Rhinox, Grimlock, Soundwave and many more of your favorite bots in the battle for supremacy where Transformers universes collide. This exciting action-fighting RPG brings the heroic storytelling and spectacular action from over 30 years of Transformers history to your mobile device!
• Collect iconic bots from the entire Transformers universe
• Battle other players with devastating special attacks, ranged blasting, destructible terrain and huge 360° arenas
• Team up with your friends, forge alliances and battle in global events
• Set a gauntlet of bots and defenses to protect your base, get revenge on those that attack and raid enemy bases
• Deploy away teams to score epic loot
WiFi or cellular connection is required to play.
Optional in-app purchases available.
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/forgedtofight
Follow us on Twitter: @ForgedtoFight
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: youtube.com/TransformersForgedtoFight
What's New in Version 4.1.0
• A new map has been added for Alliance Missions! It brings greater challenge and requires more teamwork, but also grants greater rewards.
• Bots on Base Defense can now be used in Story, Daily, and Special Missions.
• Updated Mod rankup recipes for 3-Star Rank 4 and 4-Stars, allowing for rank up with T1 Mod Sparks.
• T1 Alpha Sparks can be sold for T2 Alpha Spark Essence.
• Alliance Mission fights are now 5 minutes, increased from 3 minutes.
• Mission exploration progress is more visibly displayed throughout the game.
• Removed a load screen between finishing the final boss of a Mission and showing Mission completion results.
• Experienced Alliances now have all Alliance Mission battlegroups unlocked by default.
• 1-Star and 2-Star Bots now have their Special 3 unlocked at Rank 1.
• The Fallen Titan Hand from completing Rulers of Kaon now grants 5% Attack and Health to all Bots.
• Fixed an issue that would cause scrolling to stop working throughout the game.
• Fixed an issue with per-fight scoring for difficulty 66+ in Alliance Missions.
• Fixed an issue preventing Forge stats from applying to Base defenders.
• Fixed a display issue for Alliance Mission rewards on the difficulty select screen.
• Galvatron’s Special 2 can’t be evaded halfway through anymore.
• Crash fixes, localization updates, and performance optimizations.
Love this game so much!! Brings a lot of my childhood back. Just wish that it wouldn’t kill my iPhone’s battery and make my phone hot. Other than that, best transformers game on the market yet!
Well Worth a Try
Having started with Mortal Kombat on iOS then into Injustice I found my way to end game in a few months and got pretty stale. Then found Marvel Contest of Champions which felt awkward at first but after a years there are still more challenges to take up. While still committed to MCOC I decided to try out Forged to Fight (also made by Kabam) and it's got the right balance of similarity to MCOC while having enough no one l stuff to set it apart like mods and ranged fighting.
good but has 2 glaring errors
i give it 2.5
1. the cast of bots is pathetically small, most of them are michael bay's even though there is plenty of better and more diverse material to use.
2. requirements and especially arena are so ridiculous it bores me and have considered uninstalling and for some reason alliances are painfully small. when more bots get added it will be painfully slow to get any new awesome characters unless you are addicted to your phone or make bad spending decisions.
3. you are better off getting transformers earth wars which goes as far as giving 3 star bots in a free crystal and if you get duplicates shards are given to that specific star (2 star duplicate you get 2 star shards for example). and has a wide array of bots even some like octopunch and nemesis prime. event reqs are fair if you are active and or alliance is to. how fast depends on your bot team strength.
overall more fair and superior, if you are just a casual transformers fan don't expect bay's transformers to be there. seems more geared to content way before bay (80’s and beast wars for example) Earth wars is more fun than this game and if you like transformers uninstall this cash grab. earth wars.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 22, 2017
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 202 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Kabam Inc.
- TRANSFORMERS is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. © 2017 Hasbro. Licensed by Hasbro. TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight software © 2017 Kabam, Inc. Developed by Kabam. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch (6th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- SOUNDWAVE'S SUPERIOR STOCKS$6.99
- STARSCREAM'S EMBEZZLED STORES$13.99
- BUMBLEBEE'S TRUNK$39.99
- DAILY DEAL: ALPHA$6.99
- KING GRIMLOCK'S ROYAL BOOTY$139.99
- CRYSTAL BOOSTER PACK$2.79
- MEGATRON'S SPOILS OF WAR$69.99
- 3-STAR BOOSTER PACK$13.99
- UNSTABLE BOOSTER PACK$6.99
- PREMIUM BOT DAILY CARD$1.39