Transit App: Real Time Bus & Subway Tracker with Offline Schedules
By Transit App, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find out when your ride is coming NOW. Arrival times and directions for transit routes near you, using real-time data. All transport options: bus, subway, bike share, Uber, car2go, and more. North America's most popular transport app.
Transit works in 99 Canadian and US metropolitan areas and many other cities around the world (see list below). And now on Apple Watch, too!
- Know when your next subway or bus is arriving instantly (including real-time predictions).*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease.
- See exactly where your transit vehicle is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite routes for instant access to upcoming departures.
- See bike share stations on the map including how many bikes and docks are available.
- Find nearby car2go's and easily book a vehicle.
- Check real-time ETAs for the closest Uber, and request a ride with two taps.
- NEW: Browse real-time service advisories, and subscribe to push notifications for disruptions that impact your commute (in select cities).
- NEW: Schedule alarms and get reminders before your bus or train arrives.
*wherever real-time info is available from transit agencies.
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
“This app alone gives me 15 more minutes of sleep and flexibility.”
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
"Truly ingenious work here. Honestly, these guys should be in charge of actual public transportation itself."
"Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke."
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“I simply cannot describe the extent to which this app has expedited my daily commuting.”
IMPORTANT PEOPLE LIKE US
**Apple’s Editor's Choice**
**New York City MTA App Quest Winner**
**Official app of the Toronto Transit Commission**
**Worldwide Sensation - Mobile Syrup**
WE'RE MILDLY WITTY
Twitter - twitter.com/transitapp
Facebook - fb.com/transitapp
Blog - medium.com/transitapp
See below for the list of supported agencies and cities in Canada. You can find the complete list at transitapp.com.
Can’t find your city? Visit our website to vote for the next one that we should add. We do our best to integrate new cities every couple of weeks!
- Abbotsford (BC Transit)
- Banff (Roam Transit)
- Calgary (Calgary Transit, car2go)
- Chilliwack (BC Transit)
- Comox Valley (BC Transit)
- Edmonton (Edmonton Transit*, St. Albert Transit, Strathcona County Transit)
- Halifax (MetroTransit)
- Kamloops (BC Transit)
- Kelowna (BC Transit)
- Kingston (Kingston Transit)
- London (London Transit)
- Montréal (STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, Ville de Sainte-Julie, MRC Les Moulins, MRC de Deux-Montagnes, MRC de L'Assomption, CIT Vallée-du-Richelieu, CIT Sud-Ouest, CIT Sorel-Varennes, CIT Roussillon, CIT Le Richelain, CRT Lanaudière, CIT La Presqu'Île, CIT des Laurentides, CIT du Haut-Saint-Laurent, CIT Chambly-Richelieu-Carignan, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Bixi, car2go, Auto-mobile)
- Ottawa (OC Transpo*)
- Prince George (BC Transit)
- Québec (RTC)
- Regina (Regina Transit)
- Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit*)
- Sherbrooke (STS)
- Squamish (BC Transit)
- St. Catharines (St. Catharines Transit*)
- Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit*)
- Toronto (TTC*, GO Transit, YRT*, Guelph Transit, Hamilton Street Railway*, Grand River Transit, Brampton Transit, MiWay, Burlington Transit, Oakville Transit, Toronto Bike Share)
- Trois-Rivières (STTR)
- Vancouver (TransLink*, False Creek Ferries, car2go)
- Victoria (BC Transit)
- Whistler (BC Transit)
- Windsor (Windsor Transit)
- Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit*)
* Uses real-time predictions and vehicle locations for some or all routes.
Transit App also works in 50+ other cities across the globe including:
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Francisco
- Mexico City
What's New in Version 3.7.1
-Fixed issue where we’d send out debug notifications to users
-You don’t have to worry about it anymore because we successfully debugged our debug bug
-All alarms were previously being displayed in Eastern Standard Time
-Apparently there are these things called "time zones"
-Midnight in Montreal is no longer midnight in Paris
-Shout out to the British Longitude Act of 1714 for making this possible
Rate us five stars & we'll have a drink in your honour. Because it's always 5 o’clock somewhere—apparently.
Works just as it says, helps navigate buss routes perfectly
This is a fantastic app which easily allows users to find out where they want to go using public transit.
If you guys actually read these (which I hope you do) I would like to request the feature of being able to specify delays to a range of stations rather than per-line. Also setting specific hours for notifications would be helpful.
Thanks for the great application and the funny patch notes!
The best everyday travels apps !
It's so easy so see the car2go and communautos in Montreal, I can book them or just plan my metro/bus way to where I want.
I love it!
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jul 28, 2015
- Version: 3.7.1
- Size: 26.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: 9280-0366 Quebec inc.
- © 2015 Transit App
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.