Never miss your bus or streetcar with real-time vehicle tracking. All features 100% free.
Transit Now... Not Later!
• Incredibly fast and simple access:
to real time bus departures. No more swiping, scrolling, tapping multiple screens. Get on with your life!
• Customize your favourite stops:
as you wish. Name them with emojis.
• Set a timer & multitask
as the assistant tells you when to catch the bus or get off your stop.
• Service alerts:
keep you informed of unexpected bus delays, detours, subway closures.
• Night mode, clean Material Design:
offline SMS, TTC operator mode, subway info and so much more. Download now for free and ride the rocket!
• "Most feature rich apps of the bunch" — blogTO
• "My favourite features is 'There Yet' which sets a timer to your destination stop" — mobilesyrup
• "Is hands down the better of the two [Rocket Man]" — Toronto Star
• "Helped me to let my kids know when the next bus is coming overall it's a wonderful app" — TTC Operator
• Is my city supported?
- TTC (Toronto, Ontario)
- Jacksonville Transportation Authority, JTA, (Jacksonville, Florida)
- AC Transit (Alameda and Contra Costa, Oakland, California)
- Los Angeles Metro (LA METRO)
- SEPTA (Pennsylvania)
- RTC RIDE, Reno (Nevada)
- ART (Asheville Redefines Transit)
- STL - Société de transport de Laval (Laval, Quebec)
- Brockton (BAT)
- APL, MIT
- Fairfax - CUE (Virginia)
- Radford Transit
- Chapel Hill Transit
- Fort Worth The T
- Mission Bay
- San Francisco Muni (SF Muni)
- Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority
- and other Nextbus supported agencies.
Visit for a full list http://transitnowapp.com/supported-agencies.html
Got feedback? Let's chat about your commute! @TransitNowApp
Transit Now is an app that uses Nextbus for TTC and MBTA real-time tracking, schedules, accurate predictions, arrival times, bus tracking, streetcar tracking. This TTC tracker shows subway, rail, offline maps, navigation, planning info for the TTC. All features 100% free. Try it out now!
Update TTC routes for 2019 January.
Ratings and Reviews
Just add a “0”
One handy trick I’ve found for this app is to add an extra “0” to the right of the ETA to improve accuracy. App says the bus is there in 1 min? When you add the “0” you get a more accurate arrival time of 10 mins. Bus is scheduled to be there in 12 minutes? Bet on 120 minutes. Easy peasy.
Still needs to improve the Exact location of the bus.
Time, bus number, route number and so on. All is perfect.
Will become the best app if they add a better my ride Bus location service.
Especially the up-to-the-second bus locations and progress tracking.
Also, the only transit app with built-in subway (platform) maps from the "efficient TTC ride guide"
- Maciej Czech
- 73 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Maciej Czech
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.