Beat the Traffic
By Pelmorex Media Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dedicated to the daily driver, Beat the Traffic takes the guess work out of your daily commute by providing real-time traffic specific to your route. Check Beat the Traffic before you leave and know which route to take, traffic flow, estimated travel times and if there are any incidents.
Named amongst the top 5 traffic apps to change your commute, Beat the Traffic is available for US and Canada. The sleek crowd-sourced traffic app makes your drive easier.
NEW – Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email specific to your routes.
See an incident? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. For full app functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
- Full map view with real-time traffic flow, cameras and incidents
- Create a trip, for at-a-glance personalized traffic info on one screen
- Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email
- Share incidents with other commuters. ‘Shake to report’ allows your passenger to simply shake your device to report an incident along your route – notifying other drivers with images, etc.
- Regular route is the best recommended route for you. A ‘Smart Route’ will appear if we see that there is a better route available based on time and road conditions
Beat the Traffic is continually working to give you the best daily traffic app.
Send your feedback anytime to: email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you! Like us on Facebook and follow us @BeatTheTraffic on Twitter.
What's New in Version 3.4.3
- UI updates
- Improved presentation of travel time and delay information
- Quickly view how many incidents are affecting your route in the My Trips view
- Easier access to directions in the Trip Report
- Bug Fixes
Needs fixing. Has potential. Not very good.
Doesn't tell you what the grey road is. Only said what green orange red is. Wasn't able to track my current location told me I was in another city. No way to get back to the main menu when your in the map. I think someone quickly made this and didn't care to much to make it good. And I'm sure there is a better one. But this could work and be a great app they just didn't think it through enough. I'll stick to my gps and weather network.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Feb 17, 2015
- Version: 3.4.3
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Languages: En, German
- Seller: Pelmorex Media Inc.
- © Pelmorex Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.