Tremor Tracker displays real-time earthquake points on an interactive globe. Each earthquake is represented as a pin, and tapping them displays relevant data including magnitude, location, time, and tsunami warnings.
A range (last hour, day, week, or month) can be selected to display earthquakes which have happened in that time frame.
Earthquake data provided by the United States Geological Survey, Earthquakes Canada, Geoscience Australia, and the Royal Observatory of Belgium.
Thank you for supporting Tremor Tracker! This update includes the following:
1. The latest and greatest WhirlyGlobe-Maply technology. It responds slightly differently than the old one, but it works great. Try zooming out for a really distant view of the Earth!
2. A new feed from Belgium has been added. Take a look in the Belgium / Germany area to see quakes in that region.
3. Updated feed URLs and made adjustments to match data formats.
Please continue to share this app with your friends, as well as rate it on the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
I used this just last night to check out the recent earthquake we had that everyone felt but us
I have an iPod touch fifth generation and none of the earthquake icons load.... It's just an empty map
Love this app - I'm interested in tracking earthquakes as I live on the West coast. I've had a few different earthquake apps but when I came across this one I was really impressed with the function and beautiful graphics. Definitely my go-to app for tracking now!
- Andrew Hoyer
- 154.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013 Andrew Hoyer
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.