By Versha Chaudhary
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The“Trenchless Design” includes key features that will enable instant calculations and design checks to make the life of consultants, design engineers, contractors, manufacturers and other professionals in the field of Trenchless Technology much easier and more instantaneous. The benefit of this will be to allow accurate determination and provide clear solutions at a planning and design level on the use of trenchless technology in various pipeline engineering problems. No matter whether you are a Graduate Engineer or a Professional Engineer, our user friendly Apps will help you in solving the complex trenchless engineering problems within a minute.
1. Design Toolkitprovides complete calculations for Trenchless Design including Jacking Force, Ground Settlement Analysis, Drive/ Reception Shaft Dimensions, Temporary Shaft Working Area requirements, Maximum Drive Length and Project Construction Schedule calculations by feeding a minimum of information. Key calculations can be carried out using SI or US units. Online help is provided to input key data. The design out can be send by email using Wi-FI or cellular data.
2. Rule of Thumbprovides 15 key rule of thumb in trenchless design field that can be used in day to day engineering planning and design activity.
3. Resourcesection provides very useful information on Trenchless Technology covering Horizontal Auger Boring, Horizontal Directional Drilling, Microtunnelling & Pipejacking and Tunnelling.
4. Manufacturer/ Supplier (Coming Soon in Next Version)will have useful information on top equipment and pipe manufacturers working worldwide in trenchless field.
5. Consultants/ Contractors (Coming Soon in Next Version) will have useful information on top Engineering Consultants and Contractors working worldwide in trenchless field.
What's New in Version 1.1
Manufacturers/Suppliers and consultants information added.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 11, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Versha Chaudhary
- © ISHI
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.