Organize and access all your evidence more efficiently, and present more effectively with the top rated litigation app on the App Store: TrialPad! TrialPad has set the bar for the best in litigation apps, garnering awards for innovation and ease of use. TrialPad has been featured by Apple, and is loved by lawyers.
TrialPad is a full-featured courtroom presentation tool on an iPad. TrialPad makes it easy to callout sections of documents, highlight text, compare documents side-by-side, edit and show video clips, add exhibit stickers to documents, search document text, and much more. Don’t spend thousands of dollars on complex desktop software and hardware when you can have an iPad app that’s just as powerful, far easier to use, and a fraction of the price.
Watch our videos on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/litsoftware
(Also check out TranscriptPad, another award-winning iPad app to review, search, issue code, and summarize transcripts; and DocReviewPad, an easy-to-use iPad app to review documents, assign Bates numbers, generate reports, and create production sets.)
TrialPad has been honored with numerous awards, such as "The Best Trial Presentation App" with an A+ TechnoScore by LitigationWorld.
“The short review. Wow.”
“TrialPad offers the best parts of a full blown laptop/desktop trial presentation system in a simple-to-use package at a fraction of the cost.”
“These are incredibly sophisticated and useful apps that are in many ways more powerful than PC software costing hundreds of dollars more.”
“For anybody doing any amount of trial work...TrialPad is a must have application.”
“TrialPad is the perfect case organizer and presenter.”
“TrialPad is one of the most complete and high tech presentation systems designed for lawyers and it is available right on your iPad.”
“...given the attention to detail in the user interface, highlight readability, split screen feature, multi-callout functions, and the rest, [it's] certainly worth the cost of the app.”
“What’s really important is that TrialPad’s maker, Lit Software gets [lawyers]...”
“[TrialPad's video editing] is a killer feature…”
“TrialPad...is the industry leader.”
Read published news and reviews here: http://www.litsoftware.com/inthenews/
• QUICK FEATURE SUMMARY •
• Full electronic courtroom presentation capability on an iPad
• Present wirelessly with Apple TV
• Add bookmarks to jump to specific pages
• Make multiple callouts from documents or depositions
• Highlight, annotate, redact, and zoom in on your documents
• All the important tools found in a desktop presentation program, but also easy to use
• Search for documents, or words within documents
• Compare and present documents side-by-side
• Easily add exhibit stickers to documents
• Create reports of all your evidence
• Edit video clips, or take snapshots of frames of surveillance video
• Create Key Docs with saved annotations and callouts
• Have your expert mark up an exhibit and save it as a Key Doc for closing
• Easily create separate case and witness folders
• File formats supported: Adobe Acrobat PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF, Multi-Page TIF, TXT, and all audio and video file formats supported by iPad
• EASILY ORGANIZE AND PRESENT EVIDENCE •
Easily import multiple files at once, keeping your file and folder structure intact, via Box, Dropbox, Citrix ShareFile, WebDAV, or directly connected to your computer using iTunes File Sharing. Also import documents from email, Photos app, or from other iPad apps. Then simply plug-and-play to present at mediation or trial via VGA, HDMI, or wirelessly using Apple TV and AirPlay!
Pre-annotate and organize evidence into witness or issue folders. Add exhibit stickers and mark documents as admitted. Create highlights and annotations on-the-fly, zoom in on important areas, create multiple callouts on-the-fly, or compare two documents side-by-side.
Proudly designed, coded, and supported in the United States.
==== NEW ====
* Additional iOS 11 compatibility.
* New updated TrialPad User Guide in PDF format with hyperlinked table of contents (go to Help > User Guide).
* Added News button for important communications.
==== IMPROVED ====
* Sorting of pages by name then page number when imported from DocReviewPad.
* Removed built in screen recording feature since iOS 11 has Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls > Screen Recording.
* Various settings and user interface improvements.
* Feedback for new files to import.
==== FIXED ====
* Issue rendering black background when creating a Snapshot on certain iPad Pro devices.
* Issue with some PDF files not rendering correctly in the Preview window on certain iPad Pro devices.
* Issue with Pen tool turning off during use in some scenarios.
* Issue with Pen tool changing colors during use in some scenarios.
* Issue with thumbnail for video file not appearing correctly.
==== CONTACT ====
* Visit www.litsoftware.com to learn more.
* Contact us at email@example.com with any questions!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.