Say hello to the all-new TripAdvisor – where your travel feed makes it easy to find helpful advice from the friends and travel experts you follow, along with millions of traveller reviews and photos, bookable tours and attractions, recommended restaurants, and more. It’s everything you need to know and go better, every time.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use:
• Follow friends and travel experts for advice that matches your interests
• Use travel videos, articles, and other posts as inspiration in planning your own trips
• Save travel ideas and share them with friends
• Access over 600 million candid traveller reviews and opinions
• See the lowest hotel prices from 200+ booking sites
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travellers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants and reserve tables online
• Search and book amazing tours and attractions with Viator
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Discover what’s near your current location
• Add your own reviews and photos
Note: We optimised this app to conserve battery power and only use GPS where necessary. However please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app uses your location to send you personalised hotel, restaurant, attraction and vacation rental recommendations as well as remember the places you visited via our Travel Timeline feature. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
TripAdvisor now makes it easier than ever to make the most of every trip:
Unlock your personal travel feed
Follow friends and travel experts – and get advice and ideas that match your interests
Tap into the wisdom of the world’s largest travel community, save great travel ideas, and book and go better than ever before
Ratings and Reviews
Read reviews from fellow travellers and book your entire trip.
You’re app no longer works on IOS11. Please fix,
I don't see how a corporation like tripadvisor can produce such a bad app. First and foremost, it sucks 50% of my iPhone's power, even when I have 20
Apps open in parallel. I don't understand the background activity it must have to explain this but it's not reassuring.
Second, it takes forever to load when it opens. Go back to the drawing board, you need some coding lessons.
Third, but less important to most people, it's hard (or impossible) to have a list of campings. Not everyone wants a hotel!
- 268.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 TripAdvisor LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.