TripIt: Travel Organizer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TripIt® from Concur instantly organizes all your travel plans in one place. Simply forward your confirmation emails to email@example.com. Instantly, TripIt will create a master itinerary for each of your trips with all your travel details in one place. And you can access them anytime, anywhere—for free.
• You handle the booking; we’ll take care of the rest. Simply forward your confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and TripIt will instantly create a master itinerary for each of your trips.
• Create trip itineraries without lifting a finger. If you’d like, TripIt can import travel plans from your Gmail, Google Apps, Outlook.com or Yahoo! mail inbox, so you don’t have to forward confirmation emails.
• Access your travel plans on your smartphone, tablet, computer or wearable device anytime, anywhere.
• Sync TripIt with your calendar, so your travel plans show up alongside other meetings or events.
• TripIt makes it easy to send specific plans, or your entire itinerary, to anyone.
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracking, alternate flight finder, fare refund notifications, point tracking, and more.
Choose all the benefits of TripIt Pro, and your first year's subscription will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm your purchase. Price varies by region and is currently $48.99 per year in the U.S.
Experts agree! The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, Inc., and many more recommend using TripIt.
TripIt® is brought to you by Concur, a leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Founded in 1993 on the premise of helping drive costs out of businesses through innovation, Concur’s services are trusted by over 20,000 clients around the globe with around 30 million users.
What's New in Version 8.3.1
• Created a way for you to provide feedback on your flight that will help shape future in-flight experiences.
• Polished TripIt for iMessage to make it easier to share your plans, especially with non-iOS users.
• Organized the new help center to make it easier to find what you need.
• Squashed some pesky bugs, including one that prevented TripIt Pro Point Tracker from updating, one that prevented iPad users from syncing their calendars, and one that caused a crash when leaving the Network screens.
New feature fails
Rest of the app is handy, but I was hoping to share a flight delay via iMessenger. The card only shows the original schedule. Yet the app shows me a delay. That's a primary reason to share the info!
All in one spot
I travel a lot for work--often multi-leg trips across the country--and I love that Tripit keeps all my reservations in one spot. So easy to use, and the reminders help a lot.
Really helps me organize my business and pleasure travel. Great for my family to be able to confirm my plans. Facilitates all aspects of travel ranging from coordination of hotel bookings with flight bookings to check in for flights. Notifications, especially for check in are very useful as is having important travel documents at my fingertips. Tripit pro is well with it and I recommend it highly.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Version: 8.3.1
- Size: 65.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TripIt Inc
- © 2016 Concur Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro Subscription$67.99