AN EASIER TRIP, EVERY TIME
This isn’t your average travel app. Imagine checking one place for everything, and knowing about things before they happen. See why life without TripIt is a distant memory for millions of travelers.
YOU HANDLE THE BOOKING, WE'LL TAKE IT FROM THERE
Unlike other apps, it doesn’t matter where you book. TripIt can manage it all. As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll instantly create a master itinerary and map view of all your plans.
ACCESS AND SHARE YOUR PLANS IN AN INSTANT
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in, or your confirmation number. Get to them instantly in TripIt, even when you’re offline. With Siri shortcuts for iOS 12, you can even access those details hands-free! Plus, we make it easy to send travel plans to your calendar, or to anyone you choose.
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to get stress-free travel all year long.
When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
WHILE YOU'RE PLANNING YOUR TRIP
• Help you find a better seat
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Remind you when to check in
BEFORE YOU'RE OUT THE DOOR
• Tell you when to leave for the airport
• Send real-time flight alerts
• Let you know how long the security lines are
WHILE YOU'RE ON THE MOVE
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
• Send terminal and gate reminders
• Tell you baggage claim info
• Give you access to airport lounges with LoungeBuddy
• The beloved map view is back and better than ever on both iPhone and iPad. Access it from your trip timeline by tapping the map button to see your travel plans as points on a map. You can also get transportation options for getting from point A to B.
• Have you been using TripIt for years? Now you can view your travel stats by year, in addition to your cumulative total. If your distance traveled is zero, make sure to add a home location and home airport to your profile.
• We redesigned the header for better legibility to support accessibility.
• When you hop in your ride to a meeting or concert, sometimes you need the location name more than the address: Activities on the Watch now include the location name.
• The app is compatible with the new, larger iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR screens.
• We fixed bugs that prevented moving trip items, stopped the Watch app from launching, and more.
Ratings and Reviews
Customized trip itineraries with thoughtful details make your travel a breeze.
5 Missed flights fault of TripIt
A TripIt Pro user for several years for business & pleasure. Very happy until now. Travelling with my family of 5 we just arrived to discover that TripIt misread our flight itinerary as PM from AM. Stranded at airport, continue to receive flight update emails and notifications for our flight leaving tonight at 5:35pm even know Air Canada reports it left at 5:00am. Obvious computer glitch in the system, with no phone number to TripIt to call for help. I won’t pay for TripIt Pro any longer or use the App at all. Too bad as it was great and was always accurate until today. Now I have to pay for 5 new tickets to get us home. Horrible situation.
Not user friendly
When you are preparing your trip you still don't know the flight number, rental car location etc. This app starts asking this.
And you have to give your credit card to start.
Our app is free to use. Users can upgrade to TripIt Pro but it is completely optional. Please see our help page on getting started: https://tripit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/226108067
- TripIt Inc
- 154.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Concur Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TripIt Pro (1 Year) $67.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.