By Demiforce LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
* "Best Casual Game" award from AppStoreApps.com
* 1st on iLounge's "100 Best Apps and Games"
* Gold Award from PocketGamer
* Slide To Play's "Must Have" award
* One of ABC News & WIRED's "10 Most Awesome iPhone Apps of 2008"
* Interactive Achievement Award finalist for "Cellular Game of the Year"
Released on the very first day of the AppStore in July 2008, TRISM's legacy is one of rags-to-riches success. Created by indie developer Steve Demeter, the phenomenal success of TRISM allowed Steve to pursue his dream of game development. Steve's story has inspired developers all over the world, as told on Good Morning America, CNN, BBC, The New York Times, and others. Apple itself filmed a documentary on Steve, and presented it at the start of the iOS 3.0 keynote in Cupertino.
- 5 game modes, including Classic, Timed, and Puzzle
- 22 achievements to collect
- Auto-save when interrupted by a phone call
- Colorblind mode
"Could Trism Make iPhone Gaming Fun?" - KOTAKU
What's New in Version 1.55
online high scoring is once again available!
This is one of my favourite games to pass time. Trims is very relaxing. I play it every day. Love it!
Trism is a very enjoyable & relaxing game. Looking forward to Trism 2.
One of My Favourites
One of my "play every day" games. Like most classics, it's more complex than it seems at first. I've been playing this since I got my first iPhone (a 3G). Highly recommended.
For some reason, online score submission still doesn't work even though I have the latest version, but that doesn't really spoil it for me since the local high scores still work.