By Demiforce LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* "Best Casual Game" award from AppStoreApps.com
* 1st on iLounge's "100 Best Apps and Games"
* Gold Award from PocketGamer
* Slide To Play's "Must Have" award
* One of ABC News & WIRED's "10 Most Awesome iPhone Apps of 2008"
* Interactive Achievement Award finalist for "Cellular Game of the Year"
The first and the best! Released in July 2008, TRISM was the first ever Match-3 game to innovate using the iPhone's tilting feature. One of the most popular launch titles on the AppStore, TRISM has inspired countless others. In the spirit of smash hits like Tetris and Bejeweled, discover the next step in casual games: TRISM.
TRISM may be the most widely known success story in the AppStore! Created by indie developer Steve Demeter in a few short months, the phenomenal success of TRISM allowed Steve to quit his day job and pursue game developing fulltime. Steve's story has been told on Good Morning America, CNN, and MSNBC, and has inspired developers all over the world. Apple has filmed a documentary on Steve and TRISM, and is available at www.apple.com at the start of the iPhone OS 3.0 keynote presentation!
- 5 game modes, including Classic, Timed, and Puzzle!
- Online scoring!
- 22 achievements to collect!
- Auto-save when interrupted by a phone call!
- Colorblind mode!
"Could Trism Make iPhone Gaming Fun?" - KOTAKU
What's New in Version 1.51
- Fixed iPad compatibility & other crashes!
- As a special thank you to the fans patiently waiting for this release, all game pieces have been converted to HD!
Great fun, but it needs updates
Trism is great fun, but I feel that it could be much better if updates include some of these things:
- better iPad version. It just upscales the iPhone version, mimicking how iOS on the iPad handles iPhone-specific apps.
- some graphics need upgrading for the new higher-res screens. The main triangles look fine, but pretty much everything else could use more clarity.
- Game Center support for achievements and leaderboards.
Absolutely love this game!! Was one of my first downloads and still my favorites. Keep up the good work !
I really enjoyed this game. It is addictive fun.
Currently I am stuck on the heart and can not move past it. Anyone have a suggestion