Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Post whatever you want to your Tumblr. Follow other people who are doing the same. You’ll probably never be bored again.
• Post anything: Photos, GIFs, videos, quotes, chats, links, text—like we said, pretty much whatever.
• Make one blog or tons of blogs. Whatever ideas you have, Tumblr is your place to put them.
• Customize those blogs to look as beautiful or as weird as you want.
• Interact with other people on Tumblr by reblogging their posts. Experience the thrill of seeing your own posts reblogged by other people.
• Send fan mail, asks, and submissions to the blogs you love.
• Have fun. Finally.
What's New in Version 4.4
Huge thing: Reblogs you can read.
Whisper goodbye to the indecipherable ziggurat of blockquotes that made long reblog chains impossible to follow. Say hello to a clean, simple stack of commentary.
This has been a long time coming. Enjoy.
I like it..
Fix your music player
You music player stops abruptly in the following scenarios: clicking like, reblogging something, scrolling past a video (even if the sound on the video is still muted), loading a new page, and essentially anything that involves any interaction with the app whatsoever.
Ever since the last update (that worked for iOS 7) my app crashes every time I open it. Please help, I really like tumblr and the app but I would like to actually be able to use it and not just have it sitting on my home screen. Deleting and re-downloading does not work
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Aug 31, 2015
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 30.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Tumblr, Inc.
- © 2015 Tumblr, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.