A very easy to use audio editor and recorder.
With TwistedWave, you can:
- Copy and paste your audio,
- Undo/redo instantly,
- Apply effects, such as fade in/out, delay, compressor/limiter, pitch shifting/time stretching, amplify or normalize the audio to a given level, filter to adjust the level of the low or high frequencies,
- Record audio from other applications using Audiobus.
Different file formats and exporting options are available to share your audio:
- WAV, AIFF, CAF, AAC, MP3 and FLAC audio support,
- Import/export audio with iTunes file sharing,
- Import files from the iPod library,
- Send your audio by mail,
- Email a link to an audio file,
- Upload to an FTP or SFTP account,
- Import and export files from/to Dropbox and Box.com,
- Use AudioCopy/Paste to share audio with other applications,
- Send an audio file to another application,
- Browser access to allow downloading and uploading files from/to TwistedWave.
The free "TwistedWave Recorder" application is the same as "TwistedWave Audio Editor", but with the editing and extra export functions available through in-app purchases.
- The document names will now show the creation date and time by default,
- TwistedWave now asks for confirmation before deleting multiple documents.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but
Needs more distortion effects and other stuff as well as vocal remover... I.ve been trying to find a good audio editor app for awhile now because I use a program on my computer called audacity and I.m tried of going on when I want to remove vocals for something.. if you could add more effects like on audacity that would be great.. thank you 😌
Latest update crashes
Please fix this version. Closes every time you push the record button.
Clear interface. Smooth control. No crashes (knock, knock). I haven't tried all the features, of course, but what I have tried works nicely. Worth the price.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.