By Twitter, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Twitter is the best way to connect, express yourself and discover what’s happening.
• Connect with people and your interests to get unfiltered access and unique behind-the-scenes perspectives.
• Express yourself with photos, videos and comments.
• Discover what's happening. Get real-time stories, pictures, videos, conversations, ideas, and inspiration all in your timeline.
What's New in Version 4.0.3
- Various bug fixes
An unreliable embarrassment
Above and beyond the other problems with this app, as of this version it can be incredibly unstable. It goes through periods when it crashes instantly on launch. After a few minutes it can settle down, but these periods of instability occur without warning or, for that matter, any user input whatsoever.
It should be noted that there is no way to report problems like this via Twitter Support, which is to say that the support link is a waste of time unless you need basic, 101-level instruction on how to use the app. You should be able to report problems like this to the developer and right now you can’t.
nouvelle version = Poche
La nouvelle version n’a quasiment rien changé. L’icone reste toujours dans le dock et on ne peut même pas l’enlevé. la mis à jour n’a rien changé du tout. Je dirait que c’est presque que comme un virus.
Freezes during DMs
The direct message screen is so prone to freezing (long spinning lollipops requiring a Force Quit after pretty much every single DM) that the app is largely unsuable for me. It tends to peg one core at 100% CPU usage to boot.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 01, 2016
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Twitter, Inc.
- © Twitter, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor