By Uber Technologies, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Uber is a ridesharing app for fast, reliable rides in minutes – day or night. With Uber, you just tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with credit card or cash (in selected cities only).
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s an Uber for every occasion. Uber is available in more than 500 cities worldwide – download the app and take your first trip today.
Requesting your Uber is easy – here’s how it works:
- Just open the app and tell us where you want to go.
- The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
- You’ll see your driver’s picture and vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
- Payment can be made by credit card, cash (in selected cities only), Apple Pay, PayPal and more.
- After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uber experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quickly? Take uberX, our most affordable option for individual travel.
Want to save money on your ride? Take uberPOOL – you’ll travel with other riders heading in the same direction, and enjoy a lower fare.
Want a more exclusive experience? Take a high-end vehicle with UberBLACK. And there are even more options – whether you’re travelling with a big group or need a vehicle with accessibility features.
See if Uber is available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
Got a question? Visit uber.com/help.
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.271.10001
More control over when you share your location with Uber. Now you can choose between “While Using the App,” “Always,” and “Never” in your location settings.
Why email confirming again
Used the app for months, but now trying to book a ride tonight it says i have to reconfirm my email address, log into the website, and jump through a bunch of hoops etc. I'm standing at the side of the road freezing... All i wanted was to use the app like normal! I just i used it two days ago!
Took too long, so i just jumped on a taxi.
Extremely convenient and works across the world, even in the most unlikely places. Need to get a better locator for malls or places with multiple levels so the driver knows where to pick up.
Man people are getting spoiled
Had my first ride to a place and back home with uber today. The app looked and worked beautifully, everything went even smoother than I had imagined. Excellent.
I can't believe people are giving such a convenient service only one star. I will update this review if I run into any problems.
A couple months and no issues yet!!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 3.271.10001
- Size: 274 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Seller: Uber Technologies, Inc.
- © Uber Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.