By Logitech Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You'd never walk all the way to your TV to turn it on and you shouldn't have to with your wireless speaker either. Use the UE BOOM app to control the party from afar and to unlock an expanding set of awesome features like our Siri integration, Block Party, a customizable 5-band EQ and more!
One app works with your UE BOOM and your UE BOOM 2
UE BOOM app's cool features include:
- Double Up – Wirelessly Double Up with a second UE BOOM, UE BOOM 2, UE ROLL or UE MEGABOOM and take your party to 11.
- Remote Control – Use the app as a remote control to power your UE BOOM on or off from afar.
- Block Party - Who can really rock a party? You and 2 of your friends can dj together! Invite your friends to play dj through your UE BOOM 2, UE MEGABOOM and UE ROLL. Switch it up but don’t let the music stop.
- Tap Controls exclusively for UE BOOM 2. UE BOOM 2 lets you control the party like never before with tap controls. Tap to play. Tap-Tap to skip.
- Continuous Updates – Wirelessly update your UE BOOM/UE BOOM 2 to get all the latest ear-blowing features.
- Other cool features – Personalize your UE BOOM/UE BOOM 2's name, EQ settings, language, and more through the app.
What's New in Version 4.6
- Say It to Play It! Siri integration for UE BOOM 2 is available now. You'll always stay in the moment -- with nothing between you and your music. It's now quicker, easier, and more convenient than ever to keep your party going - all you have to do is update your speaker firmware via the UE BOOM app. Works best with app version 4.6+.
- We fixed it! Your connectivity issues, that is. Be sure to update your app AND your mobile device to iOS 9.3.2. Requires iOS 9.3.2 and above.
New update still doesn't work
Such a long wait for what? Nothing. The app is still broken.
Was working until most recent update. Phone connects and plays through but the app won't recognise the speaker. The app can wake the speaker but otherwise thinks it's not connected. Tried forget, reconnect, reboot and all the obvious quick fixes. Update soon please.
Seems really glitchy. Tried using the alarm feature, sometimes it wouldn't go off, sometimes it wouldn't play the song I selected, an alarm should be reliable...
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 18, 2016
- Version: 4.6
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Logitech Inc.
- © 2015 Logitech Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.