UFO Camera 3D
By Ba-Z Communication., INC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In 20XX, UFOs coming to Tokyo, Japan!
Take commemorative photos with UFOs over sightseeing spots in Tokyo, Japan.
[How to use]
1. Check UFO spots in Tokyo, Japan on the map screen.
2. Go to the UFO spot.
3. Start this app again when you arrive.
4. Take a photo when a UFO is captured on the camera screen.
5. Check the UFO photo on the preview screen and tap Save.
6. The saved UFO photo appears in your Camera Roll and the history.
- Taking a photo with a UFO
- Cute 3D UFOs
- UFO radar
- UFO spots display on the map screen
- Add “My UFO spot”
- UFO capturing history
- “Nearby UFO” notification
- UFO sighting demo mode
- UFO attack mode
- Share UFO photos on Twitter
- Check-in at UFO spots with Facebook and Foursquare
- All UFO spots in this version are only in Tokyo, Japan.
- This app requires the camera, GPS, and the digital compass.
- Not available on iPod touch and iPad.
- GPS and the digital compass may cause some errors in the accuracy.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- UFO photos taken in the UFO sighting demo mode are not appeared in the history.
What's New in Version 1.3.7
- Fixed "Check In with Foursquare"
- Minor bug fixes
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 07, 2013
- Version: 1.3.7
- Size: 10.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Ba-Z Communication., INC.
- © Ba-Z Communication Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular and 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular.