UniFi is an app used for configuring and managing your UniFi controllers and devices.
The app is perfect for when you need to access your controller remotely. Most features that the web controller provides are present in the app.
You can view the dashboard, devices, clients, statistics, insights, alerts, events and more; view detailed information about devices and clients. You can also configure or upgrade your devices, block clients etc. from almost anywhere in the world.
Please make sure your controller is on version 5. It is possible to connect with the app to controllers with older versions, but some features may not work properly.
How to - configure a new controller on a Cloud Key:
1. Make sure your Cloud Key is on and in factory default state (solid white LED).
2. Go to "Controllers".
3. Make sure your Cloud Key supports Bluetooth. If not, your iOS device and the Cloud Key must be on the same L2 network. If this is a problem (e.g. if you don't have a Wi-Fi network yet), and have a UAP, you can access the Cloud Key by scanning the UAP's QR code. Tap on the "Connect to AP" button in "Devices", then follow the on-screen instructions in the wizard.
4. Tap on the "Add Controller" button. The Cloud Key should automatically be discovered.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions in the wizard.
How to – access your cloud controllers (from unifi.ubnt.com) using Cloud Access:
1. Make sure your device has access to the Internet.
2. Go to "Account" and tap on "Log in".
3. Enter your credentials and tap on "Log in".
4. Go to "Controllers".
5. Your cloud controllers should be automatically displayed in the list.
This is an alternative method for configuring UniFi APs. The app is designed for anyone who wants to control their UAPs right away without configuring a controller.
- APs need to be physically connected to a network that provides DHCP.
1. Make sure the UAP is on and in factory default state (solid white LED).
2. Go to "Devices".
2. Make sure your iOS device and the UAP are on the same L2 network. If this is a problem (e.g. if you don't have a Wi-Fi network yet), you can access the UAP by scanning its QR code. Tap on the "Connect to AP" button and follow the on-screen instructions in the wizard.
3. The UAP should automatically show up in the "Devices" list.
4. Tap on your device in the list, then on "Configure" in the top right, and configure your device.
If you encounter any problems, please check out our knowledge base at help.ubnt.com, or contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org or from the in-app chat.
Thanks to Icons8 (www.icons8.com) for providing some of the icons in the app.
• Added support for new iPads.
• Fixed RADIUS server configuration not saving secret properly.
• Fixes to device CPU/memory stats chart.
• Updated translations.
In this version: firewall rules, CPU/memory stats.
• Added basic list of IPv4 and IPv6 firewall rules, with the ability to rename and disable/enable them.
• Added link to stats (with CPU/memory usage) to device detail.
• Client detail will now display its image (if it's available and DPI is on, similarly to controller).
• Client list display options can be configured to show "activity" (= current throughput) in client list.
• Switch port detail will now link to its connected client.
• In Settings > Maintenance, the available controller/firmware version will now be shown.
• Small UI improvements in controller list, moved controller list options to Account/Settings tab.
• Added missing time filter options in neighboring APs. Also, the list will be now sorted by dBm.
• When printing a voucher, customized template will now be used.
• Various minor fixes and UI updates.
We value your feedback! If you have an idea how to improve the app, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
NMS in your hand!
What a fantastic app and such great gear!
Being able to analyze the network in my hand and identify problems in the fly is a treat. Well done!
This is a must have app for your UniFi environment
Great Mobile App
I love Unifi devices and this is a great app companion to the web portal for managing multiple sites. The app just keeps getting better and is totally free to use.
- Ubiquiti Networks, Inc.
- 72.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.