Did you know 123456 is the most frequently used password on the internet?
Or did you know that “Rhinotillexomania” is the medical term for picking your nose?
If not, this App is just the thing for you.
We have collected around 2,100 useless facts from all over the world and put them into an App.
The facts are listed in 18 different categories:
- Around the World
- Food and drink
- Laws and Regulations
- Love and Sex
- Maths, Physics and Chemistry
- The Human Body
- The Plant World and The Animal Kingdom
- The USA
- TV & Film
You can save your favourite facts too. They’ll be listed in extra category “Favourites.”
The facts aren’t quite as useless as the name suggests though ... Some of them have been asked on “Who wants to be a Millionaire?”
Ratings and Reviews
I'd be better if you add more facts and funny to this app.
Pointless to download
This app is kind of boring. It either gives obvious facts(Sir Elton john's real name is Reginald Dwight) myths that have been proven fails, outdated information, or it contradicts itself (the bible is the most stolen book from library, the book of world record holds the record for being the most stolen from libraries.). Some of the facts are worded oddly so you can't understand what they mean. When I did read something I didn't know before I didn't know weather to believe it.
There are contradicting information in this app. Not reliable.
- Benjamin Lochmann New Media GmbH
- 17 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Benjamin Lochmann New Media GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Adfree! $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.