US History Timeline(Free)
By DaolSoft, Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The 'US History Timeline(Free)' is an application which shows the list of important events from US history.
Each event includes a hot-link to the appropriate entry of Wikipedia.
This will help users get more information about the event.
The application also features the maps of important times, list of important people, and comparison table of US history and World history.
You can enjoy US history easily on the go with US History timeline.
1. US history timeline
2. Hot-links to the entries of Wikipedia
3. Maps of important times
4. List of people and the Presidents
5. Comparison table of US history and World history
1. 3G or WiFi access is required in order to access Wikipedia.
2. The explanations in Wikipedia may be different from the developer's opinion.
Dev•Sales: DaolSoft, Co., Ltd.
What's New in Version 1.6.3
- Added the informations(events, presidential election) of 2012
- Supported the iPhone 5 device resolution
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 12, 2013
- Version: 1.6.3
- Size: 43.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DaolSoft, Co., Ltd.
- © DaolSoft, Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.