By IntraCom Systems, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
VCOM Control Panel for iOS.
VCOM is a VoIP Intercom System for professional and mission critical applications. It is based on a client / server architecture and will not operate without purchase of the corresponding server side application -- VCOM Virtual Matrix. Contact Intracom Systems, LLC for more information.
What's New in Version 4.2.0
- VCP4iOS: Added support for the "Announcer" mode option which optimizes an iPhone for making PA announcements. When "Announcer" mode is activated, the iPhone front microphone configuration is changed from omni-directional to cardioid operation in order to reduce the pickup of ambient room noise when making an announcement. However configuring the microphone for cardioid operation disables echo cancellation and as such when operating in "Announcer" mode it is highly recommended to configure the Speaker Dim Reduction to reduce or eliminate the possibility of feedback.
- VCP4iOS: Added preliminary support for the Speaker Dim Reduction client option which dims the incoming audio stream by configurable amount a when a talk selector is active.
- VCP4iOS: Corrected a problem where not all changes to the Selector Assignments would be implemented dynamically if the changes were made while the client was logged in.
- VCP4iOS: Changed the audio handling to increase the receive audio output level by 12 dB in order to achieve levels which are more consistent with other VOIP type apps such as Skype.
- VCP4iOS: Updated Infinite Peripherals Libary for Linea Pro5 to v1.97.
- VCP4iOS: Corrected a problem where audio would stop working when a phone call was received and never resume working when the phone call was terminated requiring a manual logout/login to resolve the problem.
- VCP4iOS: Added a 'Sidetone' control to the Settings page to allow the user to adjust the level of the sidetone signal that is mixed with incoming audio. The default setting for sidetone is 'off' due to the wide variances in headset/headphone microphone gain structures.
- VCP4iOS: Added support for sidetone which allows the microphone input of headset to be routed to the earpiece at a reduced level as an audible confirmation that the microphone is active. To implement sidetone required the introduction of an 'Mixing' unit which allowed routing of the audio input to the output. In order for sidetone to work, the built-in iOS echo cancelation had to be disabled in order to prevent the iOS from echo canceling the microphone input based on the sidetone.
- VCP4iOS: Corrected a problem where scrolling to a selector and tapping it resulted in the view snapping back to the first column with scrolling/swiping no longer functional.
- VCP4iOS: Corrected a problem where laying the iOS device flat might result in all selectors being shrunk to fit on a single screen.
- VCP4iOS: Corrected a problem with scrolling/swiping where selectors could be inadvertently activated.
- VCP4iOS: Changed the behavior of scrolling/swiping through the selectors so that it now uses "paging" for a more efficient and familiar interface similar to the Home Screen's Springboard.
- VCP4iOS: Added support for automatic jitter buffer size calculation when the "Automatic Jitter Buffer Size" flag is set to allow the client to dynamically adapt the jitter buffer size to network conditions in order to minimize buffer underruns while also minimizing latency.
- VCP4iOS: Corrected an intermittent problem where the application would crash when another client which was logged in using the "anonymous login" feature, logged out.
- VCP4iOS: Added support for a Keep Alive mechanism on the TCP connection in order for the client to work correctly over slow connections such as satellites.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 09, 2015
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IntraCom Systems, LLC
- © Intracom Systems, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.