If you have some memorable video clips shot with your digital camera, HD camcorder, tape camcorder or older cell phone and want to enjoy on your iPhone /iPod Touch or import to video editor app like iMovie, this video converter for iPhone app is exactly what you are searching for.
Video Convert for iPhone App helps you easily transfer any video files stored in your PC to iPhone via Wi-Fi or iTunes File Sharing, then convert them to iPhone compatible formats, so you can play them on your iPhone or edit them with video editor apps like iMovie. Since the converted videos are in iPhone compatible formats, they can play smoothly on your devices.
The videos you filmed with iPhone 5/4S are 1080p, they are very big( 5 minutes video will cost about 0.5G space), with this app, you can shrink your video 70% off to save more space while keep good video quality.
1. Support most video formats.
2. Transferring video to iPhone wirelessly with web interface.
3. Support iTunes File Sharing for large file.
4. Speedy converting with hardware accelerate encoding engine.
5. Intuitive interface and very easy to use.
6. Import video files from Microsoft SkyDrive.
7. Import video from Camera roll, so you can shrink video size to save more space on your device.
8. Open video files from mail attachment.
9."Open In..." from other apps to import video source file.
10. Support video files that imported from Camera connection Kit.
*****Please note: this app does not support video files with AC3 audio codec *****
Support Dropbox now. You can sync source video from PC to video converter app easily.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't convert video
Doesn't convert MP4 to mov. Deleted it. Want a refund.
Tried to covert a video and it said conversion failed
Nice app for iPod
Not bad, it's a nice converter for photo library.
- Shenzhen Socusoft Co., Ltd
- 46.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tapixel Software
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.