Keep a library in your pocket! VPL Mobile makes it easy to find and discover titles, manage your account, and get the branch and availability information you need, anytime and anywhere.
• quickly search, with filters to zero-in on what you want
• get descriptions and community reviews for titles
• save titles to your ‘For Later’ list
• check availability – and map the locations where your title is available now
• instantly check your due dates and renew
• check if your holds are ready
• find and download ebooks and audiobooks
• browse bestsellers, new arrivals, and recent reviews
• rate titles with one touch
• check branch hours or get directions to the nearest branch of VPL
Speed improvements and bug fixes.
Resolves an issue where filters might not have worked properly
Ratings and Reviews
Crashy McCrasherson version 2.0
New version, same problems. Only difference is you can push the search button and type something before it crashes again.
On my Ipod touch running IOS 6.1.6 as far as I can tell, the app opens but when you try to use it at all it crashes. Pushing any button, search, My VPL etc. causes it immediately to crash. Previous versions were very usable. Trying to contact developers to file bug report just brings me to the VPL website.
Library card screen unreadable by library scanners
I just wish the library card barcode would scan when checking out books in the library. It seems like something that should be an easy fix but has been this way for years.
It works but has a clunky UI. Not optimized for the iPhone X. This app needs an overall, and some UX love.
- BiblioCommons, Inc.
- 7.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bibliocommons Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.