WalkJogRun GPS Running Routes
By Almost Awesome Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The only GPS running app accurate enough to offer reliable pace coaching helping you cross the finish line on goal pace!
Find running routes, track your run with GPS and monitor your progress over time.
Find the safest routes to run, exercise without injury and stay motivated, whether you need a change of scenery or are on vacation and unfamiliar with your surroundings. WalkJogRun has the most accurate iPhone GPS and more than 2 million running routes available worldwide, or you can create your own. It’s the perfect companion to use when working out!
* "WalkJogRun helped me discover a new route in my neighborhood that had me sightseeing (and dodging crowds) along Broadway. It also brought me back to another route I haven’t run in years." Lauren Goode, "Three Running Apps to Shake Up Your Routine" AllThingsD.com
* "If you're an experienced runner or just someone who likes to blaze new trails, WalkJogRun Routes is money well spent." Rick Broida, "Four Killer iPhone Apps for Runners" CNET's iPhone Atlas
* "Finding a time to fit in fitness when you're traveling isn’t always easy, but this app makes it a little less complicated." Melanie Nayer's "Must have iPhone Travel Apps" for Cheapflights.com
* Find routes - where you are or wherever you travel from over 2 million worldwide
* Popular routes - we've aggregated public GPS sessions to show all the running route hotspots around the world.
* Create routes - got your own route? Map it out in the app or just run it with the GPS tracker and then save it as a route
* Follow a route on the map while tracking your workout with the GPS (not turn by turn voice alerts)
* GPS tracking - so accurate it deserves it’s own bullet point :-) Works with Bluetooth low energy heart monitors, tracks steps/cadence if you’re lucky enough to own a iPhone 5S, ascent/descent and announces your progress every mile/km or custom distance.
* Pace coaching - pick a goal pace for a workout or race and we'll tell you when to speed up and when to slow down to get to your goal.
* Log training sessions - with or without our incredible GPS tracker you can log workouts to your free account and track your training on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or online at walkjogrun.net
* Analyze your training - by activity, by year, by month or by week
* 23 free training plans - created by Coach Jenny Hadfield from Runners world we’ve got 5k, 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for the absolute beginner trying to walk or run your first 5k to the advanced runner trying to get a new PR for the marathon.
* Incredible articles - our team of writers are all avid runners providing tips on everything you need to stay healthy and get the most out of walking or running as a lifestyle. Topics include recipes, injury prevention and treatment, racing, yoga for runners, training strategies, motivation, safety, running gear reviews and the science behind running.
WHO SHOULD GET THIS APP
* Anyone looking to get healthier!
* Walkers, Joggers, Runners, Cyclists - anyone looking to find new routes in their area or track their training.
Please note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.5.3
Fixed critical bug preventing route lists to show up.
Fixed bug with different map tile types loading
We've added a simple lap and overall pace tracking app for Apple Watch to help you stay on pace without looking at your phone and addressed the bug stopping other map types from loading correctly.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 20, 2016
- Version: 4.5.3
- Size: 58.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Almost Awesome Inc.
- © 2016 Almost Awesome Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.