Walnut Personal Health Navigator is a revolutionary new way to monitor and track your prostate health by collecting easily accessible, interpretable and actionable data for both users and their healthcare providers. One of the biggest problem in prostate health is continuous monitoring of symptoms throughout treatment and remission. You need the ability to objectively detect and quantify changes in symptoms in order to be able to identify potential causes. Using validated prostate health questionnaires and powerful data analytics, Walnut Personal Health Navigator enables you to gather high resolution data over time to identify and compare what’s going on in your life to changes in your prostate health. This data can then be used by you or your healthcare provider to inform what actions you can take before changes become a problem. Daily data acquisition allows the identification of trends and acts as an early warning system to help prevent crisis before it happens.
Walnut Personal Health Navigator is not a crisis intervention program, and should not be used as such. It is not a replacement for emergency health resources such as an emergency room, urgent care center or crisis line. If you are in crisis, please dial 911 or contact your local health resources immediately.
Walnut Personal Health Navigator is not designed or intended for diagnosis of prostate cancer or therapeutic management, but as a tool for data collection to be used in conjunction with a health professional. Statements made by Walnut Personal Health Navigator are not approved by the FDA
This is our biggest update of Walnut ever! Here are the big changes we’ve been working on to make Walnut more powerful and delightful to use.
- The user interface has been completely refreshed to be much friendlier and delightful. Surveys are easier to navigate and complete and show their results in a more expressive fashion upon completion.
- Graphs for daily scores are now shown as bar graphs, while line graphs are used for displaying weekly averages and monthly data.
- Detailed insights for each survey can now be viewed by tapping on a graph within the insights tab. Insights now include trends and patterns, such as how scores might differ depending on the time of day or weather on any particular day.
- Walnut provides new surveys for tracking your PSA and Gleason scores.
- An improved data storage system ensures that your results are securely stored and backed up, allowing access to your results from multiple devices and easy data recovery if needed.
- eXDee Ltd
- 72.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © eXDee Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.