WCJ Rubicon Climbing Topo
By Steve Golley
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A sport climbing and bouldering topo for climbing at Rubicon Crag, Water-C*m-Jolly near Tideswell in the Peak District UK.
The app Includes:
- a general introduction to the climbing on this crag
- parking, access and approach information
- detailed sector information
- crag overview map which features selectable sector regions showing sector information when tapped.
- interactive sector by sector topos showing both the sport climbing and bouldering
- up to date routes and problems lists with full descriptions
- online map showing your location relative to the crag
- current and three day weather forecast with current forecast also shown in the crag pin in map view.
- split parking and crag map pins when the map is zoomed in.
What's New in Version 1.3
Added the ability to navigate to the Sector Topo from the overview screen after a Sector has been selected.
Added a new Topo for Salar sector including recent routes by Mark Pretty and Paul Freeman.
Added a new route to Kudos Sport Sector
Temporarily removed the weather forecast whilst we switch providers.
Added Crag Aspect Info to the About The Crag Information Screen and selection row.
Small refresh for some of the icons.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jun 23, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Steve Golley
- © 2011 theSend.co.uk
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.