Environment and Climate Change Canada has a brand new mobile weather app!
It’s cool (pun intended), it’s fun, and it’s easy to use.
Get all your latest forecast information directly from Canada’s official weather source. Receive weather alerts notifications in your area, as well as in your saved locations, wherever you are in Canada.
• Current conditions, 24-hour forecast and 7-day forecasts for over 10,000 locations in Canada
• Never worry about missing alerts! Push notifications for all weather alerts issued by Environment and Climate Change Canada
• Weather information for your location (following you as you travel) as well as for saved locations anywhere in Canada.
• High resolution radar animation on a zoomable map background
• Today and short-range forecast widget for quick, at-a-glance weather information
• Accessible in English and French, and an in-app ability to switch between languages
• Message centre – interesting messages from friendly, human meteorologists
For more information: www.canada.ca/weathercan
By clicking "Install" you consent to the installation of this app and updates in the future. This app can be uninstalled at any time.
Ratings and Reviews
Did someone forget an iPad app? Good app for weather information but the UI is a little messy
An absolutely great App
Frankly, I was shocked that a government body produced an app of this caliber. Sure, we all have a few opinions on how to add some improvements but considering it just left beta, I’m just going to enjoy my long awaited alternative to the Weather Network App.
Best weather App for Canadian Wx. Glad Environment FINALLY put one out. Only improvements would be Dark Mode and Apple Watch support
- Environment and Climate Change Canada
- 72.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Environment and Climate Change Canada
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.