By MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Amazingly reliable seven day forecasts…we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this app.” Mac Life *****
This reliable, award winning weather app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information including:
• 3-hourly forecasts for the week ahead including temperature, wind direction and speed, air pressure, precipitation amount and probability and relative humidity
• View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Unlimited favourite locations plus “My location” to automatically show the weather where you are
• Connection to your personal weather stations, in partnership with Netatmo
• Additional features: Widget, Webcams, Weather photo, Weather news, Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
• Benefit from the latest operating systems – WeatherPro for iPhone is optimised for iOS 8
• Explore the benefits of MeteoGroup’s other apps by syncing your favourites with WeatherPro for iPad or connecting directly to the 3D globe on MeteoEarth and our severe weather app AlertsPro!
• NO adverts
Already the most comprehensive weather app on the market, WeatherPro also has a Premium subscription option which takes the service to an even more advanced level. WeatherPro Premium offers everything found on the standard app plus:
• Hourly forecasts for 2 weeks ahead
• Windtheme: Windtheme helps users find the optimum wind conditions, by changing the entire interface of WeatherPro to show a central focus on wind data.
• Stunning, high resolution weather maps with multiple layers of advanced weather information including precipitation type radar in Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes and cloud cover forecasts.
• Ski Weather for over 900 resorts in 17 countries and Beach Weather with UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations.
• And more…
The extensive list of standard and Premium features has simply got too long to list here so, for full details, please visit www.weatherpro.eu. One subscription covers Premium services on WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For status updates please follow @WeatherPro.
WeatherPro is one of the few weather apps to be developed by true weather professionals – find out more about MeteoGroup, Europe’s largest independent weather company at www.meteogroup.com.
What's New in Version 4.1
Thanks for downloading WeatherPro! You can now benefit from:
•Netatmo rain gauge support: How much rain has fallen in your garden, and can you skip watering the plants today? Netatmo users who own a rain gauge can connect their account to WeatherPro, and data from their sensors will be displayed on the start screen.
•WeatherPro is now optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ (including barometer support)
•Various bugfixes and some minor improvements have been made to keep the app up-to-date.
Your opinion is valued, so if you like the app, then please take a moment to review it.
Good dose of learning
It provides me with surprises all the time 😃
Good dose of learning. Well worth it!
Great in it's own or as a compliment to Environment Canada's forecast. If both are in good agreement, it's quite likely to happen. Forecasts include data from the European ECMWF weather prediction model.
Has a great interface and the graphs are very useful.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jan 05, 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 33.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- © MeteoGroup
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Month$6.99
- Premium 3 Month$2.29