By The Weather Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thanks for making Weatherzone the most popular Australian weather app!
► Weatherzone uses Bureau of Meteorology forecasts and our meteorologists to produce accurate forecasts for Australia and the world.
► What features are exclusive to Weatherzone?
- Exclusive 3 hourly temperature, icon and rain probability forecasts graph and data for the next 48 hours for all major Australian locations from Opticast®
- National Lightning Tracker
- 7 day forecasts for 2000+ Australian locations for minimum, maximum temperature, icon, rain probability/likely amount and 9am/3pm wind.
- 1000+ international location forecasts and observations
- Exclusive Pollen forecast for Capital Cities (excluding Darwin)
- Exclusive Australian synoptic map with rain areas and amounts for 7 days (drawn by Weatherzone meteorologist every 12 hours)
- Exclusive national video forecast with cloud rainfall, wind streamlines, rain and forecasts across Australia.
- Exclusive interactive local Radar animator featuring 64km, 128km, 256km, and State radars. Layer, duration, speed and dwell settings.
- Exclusive High Resolution Radar images (enable in settings)
- Exclusive ability to view high resolution state satellite domains
► What features are available in Weatherzone?
- Get up to date local weather information easily using the GPS "My Location" feature
- Real-time observations for temperature, wind speed, gusts and direction, dew point, relative humidity, rainfall, pressure and rain since 9 am
- Easily cycle through nearby observation locations
- Past 24hrs, Month to date charts and almanac
- BOM Warnings
- Sunrise and Sunset times
- Fire Danger Rating (where available)
- UV Alert Times
- Dynamic backgrounds that change as the weather does
- Your location shown on the local radar
- Radar animation speed and dwell options
- Animated Interactive radar from 58 locations around Australia
- Animated National and State composite radars
- Animated satellite of Australia
- Can store and display UNLIMITED favourite locations
► Snow & Ski
- Australia's only 14 day snow forecast
- Snow Reports
- Lift Status
- Road Conditions
► Who is Weatherzone?
Weatherzone is Australia's largest commercial meteorological organisation supplying most of Australia's media, electricity companies and other weather sensitive industries. Weatherzone uses Bureau of Meteorology resources and unique internally developed computer modeling to produce the most accurate forecasts available in Australia. We are a team of meteorologists and developers that are dedicated to providing innovative weather services.
If you have a suggestion for new features or content or find a bug, let us know at http://help.weatherzone.com.au
What's New in Version 4.3.0
* NEW - 64km local radar is now available
* Miscellaneous fixes and enhancements
Too busy and cluttered
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Mar 09, 2015
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 47.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Weather Company Pty Ltd
- © 2012 Weatherzone
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.