Where Am I At?
By Aaron McDonald
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
####### By popular demand, the Where am I At? app is free again for a limited time! #######
####### The Where am I At? App is a top 21 free navigation app on the U.S. app store as of 4/11! #######
Where am I? If you need to know the answer to this question, the Where Am I At app has the information you need.
All you have to do is open this app, and your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad will immediately zoom
in on your position and display your coordinates as well as your address (and now altitude!).
- Your location is displayed automatically as soon as you open the Where Am I At app.
- View your exact coordinates AND your approximate address.
- Share your location on Twitter, by email, or through text/iMessage right from within the app
- Copy your longitude, latitude, and address to the clipboard to paste into other applications.
- No annoying ads-only 1 iAd banner (you can remove if you want).
- Track your position as you move.
- Zoom in to take a closer look or zoom out for a bird's eye view.
- NOW showing your altitude and county information too!
What's New in Version 3.2
- Added option to share on Twitter
- Fixed bug where app was unnecessarily prompting for location access even when not using the app
- Minor usability improvements
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Apr 23, 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Aaron McDonald
- © Aaron McDonald
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Upgrade & Bigger Map$4.59