“The perfect template to record your wine of choice, your experience and what exactly you taste that tickles your fancy.” - Mashable
The iPhone app to rate, track and share your wine as a true wine enthusiast.
Wine Notes puts you in charge of rating and tracking your wine with in-depth ratings system and enhanced features that will bring out the wine expert in you. Enjoy taking wine notes!
- Store your ratings, photos, aromas, and tasting notes for the complete wine experience.
- Manage a detailed inventory of the wines in your cellar.
- Enjoy sleek design and comprehensive features.
- Share your reviews through Twitter and Facebook.
- Create a "wish list" for the next time you're in the wine aisle.
- Search for wine by scanning the barcode.
Testimonials from people using Wine Notes
“It’s perfect for wine lovers. I’m really happy that I found this app!!! It’s very detailed so I can write down everything I felt.” - Cinedone
“I’m a newbie when it comes to wines. I mostly wanted an app to catalogue what wines I liked. I love the “cloud” sync capability of syncing my database online. I had to get a new phone once, logged in and synced ... Everything was back in the app! Well done!” - microChasm Great wine app!! “Best dang wine app out there for the iPhone. Period.” - VC79
“A great app. It’s taking my wine experience to the next level. I’m finally keeping tasting notes with this app, since it’s so easy, and pretty fun. The photos of flavor similarities (an optional entry for each wine profile) have been surprisingly helpful in my tasting.” - X45$7
Please note that we are not able to reply to comments or questions left in App Store reviews. If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app for keeping track of wines I've tried and loved (or not) but wish you could sort by rating so that you can easily see your favourites first, rather than having to click on each listing to check.
I was insulted to find that no Canadian regions were included in this app. Canada (including the amazing Okanagan region) are not listed in either country or region lists. If you are Canadian don't bother with this app.
Fantastic app, very usable
Great little app that has a well thought out user interface. Love the web search capability that grabs information for you, keeps data entry to a minimum and maximizes tasting time :)
Agree with request for export, also would like the ability to rank by value, don't think it let's you log the price. To me having a rating/price type calculation or alternatively sort ratings into price buckets ( less than $15, $15 to $25 etc) makes sense.
- Media Business Corp
- 23.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © MediaBiz Data Solutions, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Wine Regions of the World $1.39
- World Wine Varietals $1.39
- Wine Notes HD Wallpapers $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.