Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Inspiration strikes — anytime, anywhere. Manage your WordPress blog or website on the go, from your iOS device: view your stats, moderate comments, create and edit posts and pages, and upload media. All you need is a WordPress.com blog or a self-hosted WordPress.org site running 3.6 or higher.
With WordPress for iOS, you have the power of publishing in the palm of your hand. Draft a spontaneous haiku on the train. Snap a photo on an afternoon stroll for the week’s photo challenge at The Daily Post. Respond to your latest comments, or monitor your stats to see where today’s readers are coming from.
Don’t forget to tag your posts published from the app with #wponthego so the community can find your masterpieces on the move.
WordPress for iOS is an Open Source project, which means you, too, can help contribute to its development. Learn more at http://ios.wordpress.org.
Need help with the app? Visit the forums at http://ios.forums.wordpress.org or tweet us @WordPressiOS.
What's New in Version 5.7
• You can filter your Notifications by type: Comments, Likes, Reblogs, all tidied up!
• Our reader was sometimes over looking bunches of new posts in your feeds so we took it to get a new pair of reading glasses. Starting in this release it’ll spot those missing posts and give you the option to fetch them.
• You can now update many of your WordPress.com site settings right inside the App.
• As much as we love emoji, occasionally seeing a giant smiley staring at us in a featured image was getting kinda creepy. Giant emoji has been served a cease-and-desist order as far as featured images are concerned.
• We’ve fixed a few layout bugs in iOS 9 which were causing tables to look… a wee bit ugly. They’re much prettier now.
I've been using Wordpress for 4-5 years and love it. The app is a lovely add on to an already excellent platform. Great job Wordpress!
Can't find draft posts
I've just started using the app, but what I find most frustrating is that I cannot see any of my draft posts.
When I have an idea for a future post, I title and tag it and save it as a draft so that I can work on it at anytime.
This app says that I don't have any drafts when I have dozens which pretty much defeats the purpose for me.
On the plus side, I've done some minor edits to scheduled posts on the go and that comes in handy. Just wish I could actually produce something with it instead.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 17, 2015
- Version: 5.7
- Size: 27.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Automattic, Inc.
- © Automattic Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.