Wunderlist is a simple todo list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share, and complete your todos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access all your tasks from anywhere.
“The best todo list app.” The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize, schedule and share your todos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set Due Dates and Reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use Subtasks, Notes, Files and Comments to add important details to your todos
• Create lists to help sort your todos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your todos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Quickly create and search todos with the Quick Add shortcut, just just press CTRL+Option(Alt)+W
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
• View today’s todos in your Notification Center with Wunderlist’s Today extension
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
Fixed: We fixed a number of crashes that might have been getting in the way of you being productive. We’re sorry about that.
Fixed: If you like to move straight from your desktop to your phone then you’ll be pleased to hear that we fixed our Handoff support bug. Now Wunderlist will open on your iPhone exactly where you left off on your Mac when you use Handoff.
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it’s supposed to
For the most part, this is a great app for reminding. However, there are a couple of annoyances with the applcaiton. If I complete a reminder on one device, it should automatically update any device I have the app installed on and not have me go into the applicaiton to have it refresh and mark a reminder as complete. As well, if I am on the Mac version of the app, if I complete a reminder, the little bell at the top of the screen should be updated and I should not have to go into clear the reminder. It’s because of these little annoyances that I am giving it 4 stars.
This app makes it amazingly easy to organize your thoughts, make lists and prioritize your tasks. As a university student, I have tons of things to do and keep track of, all of which have been managed gracefully by this app. The auto-sync from your Mac to your iPhone/iPad allows your information to flow smoothly, and ensures you don’t forget anything. I can’t imagine a life without it now that I’ve started using it.
Most helpful app out there!
As a university student, I could say that this app is extremely worth it! I could be working on an assignment and a random task pops up in my head. Instead of having to find my calendar or use a sticky note, I just write it down on Wunderlist. The only things I recommend for this app is to sort things by due date. For instance, have an option where you could see your tasks for each day of the week. Another thing is to have an easier feature to delete all of your completed to-dos (instead of having to delete one by one). Aside from that, it’s fantastic and I totally recommend it to anyone.
- 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
- 45.3 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Maltese, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 6 Wunderkinder GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.